Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Irsay Still Sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCorvax View Post
    I'm solidly Ravens, solidly purple, there's a kid-sized part of me that will always be Baltimore blue, that will miss those days.
    Me too. Were you "Chris" (or Chris-something?) on the Sun message board? -- I remember the Avatar and anytime the Colts topic comes up I recall those posts.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    WoW, thanks Nightman. How you doing? Does your Nest still meet at the Flamingo's in OC during Rave weekend. You used to come up and hang with us at the Seabony?
    AirFlacco, the Nest I was in Nest 9 Bowie folded about 4 years ago due to a huge drop in membership. We were violating our charter in Nest meeting attendance. We lost a lot of members to Nest 10, they tried to recruit me, but its too far to drive from Rockville where I live. A lot of the people from my Nest still tailgate at the same spot in Lot H where Nest 9 used to do so. Right now, I'm involved with a Ravens Northern Virginia/DC Meetup group that watches games over in Arlington at Rock Bottom Brewery in Ballston Commons mall which has become a Ravens bar, its one of two Ravens bars in the DC area that I know of. I used to have a PSL and sold it, due to the fact that I had former lying, druggie girlfriend stealing money from me. I can still afford to go to a couple of games and still kept my streak of attending each home playoff game intact this year.

Blog Entries

Thanks NIghtman. Sorry to hear about the girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    Me too. Were you "Chris" (or Chris-something?) on the Sun message board? -- I remember the Avatar and anytime the Colts topic comes up I recall those posts.
    Yep, that's me.
    ---

Baltimore Colts (AAFC): 1947-1950
    Baltimore Colts (NFL): 1953-1984
    Baltimore Stars (USFL): 1985
    Baltimore Colts/Stallions (CFL): 1994-1995
    Baltimore Ravens (NFL): 1996-Present

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCorvax View Post
    Yep, that's me.
    Thought so. I definitely remember the Avatar. I also figured you'd weigh in on this topic. You always had a good perspective on the Colts move.