Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadskins

Deadskins

Tired of dwelling on the Pitt game. Lets turn the page....so...Anyone looking at the Giants vs Deadskins on MNF? Defensively, they look very beatable so all this talk about us losing out should be rejected. Their offense against our defense on the other hand, that's a little concerning. They run the classic Shanahan Zone combined with Read Option and heavy doses of play action. It's such a cheesy gimmicky offense but is damn effective against undisciplined defenses. That means our DBs and LBs just have to be extremely disciplined in holding the edge and not biting on PA fakes. It's too bad Webb is injured cause this will be a game where we couldve used those blitzes out of the slot to get him off his spot.

Re: Deadskins

No fear, Pees is Here to save the day! Hell, Batch torched our Defense....what do you think RG3 will do against no pressure, and a suspect secondary that lacks communication skills. I think the next three weeks are going to be very trying for RavensNation. Of course, we can still take solace in the fact that our team will "compete"...as always, thanks for those words of encouragement after every game, Coach Harbs!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Ive seen RG3 throw the ball more over the middle of the field than the ravens have all year

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    Ive seen RG3 throw the ball more over the middle of the field than the ravens have all year
    His wide outs are WIDE open.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    His wide outs are WIDE open.
    But the Giants wideouts are more open. Eli is approaching 300 yards passing and they are still in the 3rd quarter. Just realized the redskins defense is ranked #29th against the pass. Something we may be able to exploit but with our offense that's a big if.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    But the Giants wideouts are more open. Eli is approaching 300 yards passing and they are still in the 3rd quarter. Just realized the redskins defense is ranked #29th against the pass. Something we may be able to exploit but with our offense that's a big if.

Their defense is horrid theyre a top ten run defense which is a misleading stat because teams just pass the ball all over them.

Blog Entries

their offense is creative and uses repetitive plays with different options... I smell trouble.
    On D they're average talent wise but they sure are balling. coin toss game again

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'll tell you what, our team better damn well have their jock straps on real tight next week, because the skins are playing with a lot of emotion and purpose - it is going to take more than just "competing" next week to pull out a W.
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    I'll tell you what, our team better damn well have their jock straps on real tight next week, because the skins are playing with a lot of emotion and purpose - it is going to take more than just "competing" next week to pull out a W.
    I only hope that they are blowing their wad against their division rival and come out flat next Sunday,

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

After watching this game... I have little faith the Ravens can beat the Skins.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Assuming the Skins hold on to win, the one good thing from the Ravens' standpoint is the Cowboys move to only a game behind the Giants for the NFCE lead, which probably keeps them from packing it in at Cincy next week & vs the Stealers the week after, which might help the Ravens stumble into the postseason. I wouldn't have much faith in the 'Boys beating either of them, but at least they might try a little harder.