Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: Free Talk Friday - 11/09/18

Day 3 update: basically nothing has changed. Just had her last dose of steroids which is great. That's as much protection as they can give her. Hopefully she can hold off on labour a little longer. Every day is better. What a shitshow though.

Also, I dont know how people do hospitals for weeks and months. I already can't stand the food.

The wifi is surprisingly great and we have the TV set up now so I'll be able to stream football all day. Thankfully my wife likes watching.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    No it’s still Bow season here in MD. We haven’t sold our house yet. We are trying to buy a small farm in southern Delaware. Somewhere between 5-25 acres. Cost of living is lower. Taxes lower. And they don’t state tax pensions or SS ( not that I’ll get any SS). Lol.
    Actually got a decent doe this am. Just got home from the processor. Changing so we can hit the first house with the Realtor at 2pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice. How much harder is bow hunting than rifle?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Close! Very close!
    Best buy?

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Best buy?

Nope keep guessing. Oh man you would have left me for dead if you started Roethlisberger in FF bud lol. Why did you start Baker Mayfield lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Nope keep guessing. Oh man you would have left me for dead if you started Roethlisberger in FF bud lol. Why did you start Baker Mayfield lol?
    Lol. I benched him last week because he was awful against our d at heinz. Didn't realize he played Thursday this week and forgot to switch him back in.

Til next week.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver