Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kyler Murray

Re: Kyler Murray

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I don't see it. He's a short guy who looks so far behind Lamar Jackson to me. It's always tough though to predict QBs. I never thought of Mitch Trubisky as a 1st round pick when he played and then he's the top QB in the draft taken #2 overall. We'll see what happens
    How much of him have you seen him? Murray is a far better passer than Lamar is and it's not even close. He slides after runs, delivers accurate spirals and goes through his progressions. The scouts are going to like this kid after his combine much more than they did Lamar.

TBH, if he keeps up the season that he's having and picks football, Kiper might grade him as the top QB of the draft.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    How much of him have you seen him? Murray is a far better passer than Lamar is and it's not even close. He slides after runs, delivers accurate spirals and goes through his progressions. The scouts are going to like this kid after his combine much more than they did Lamar.

TBH, if he keeps up the season that he's having and picks football, Kiper might grade him as the top QB of the draft.
    I don’t watch much Big 12. I saw the Texas game which was a lot of fun and about half of the UCLA game and highlights.

I don’t watch much Big 12. I saw the Texas game which was a lot of fun and about half of the UCLA game and highlights.
    If Oklahoma ends up producing back to back franchise QBs, we need to start stealing guys off their staff quick.

Watch what he did against Baylor and tell me you wouldn't love em!

Personally not sure how Murray projects to the NFL but I’ll take the Sooner’s Marquis Brown for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by 202Belden View Post
    Personally not sure how Murray projects to the NFL but I’ll take the Sooner’s Marquis Brown for sure!
    No doubt hes explosive but people here won't like him because hes not a 6'5 230lb receiver that's too slow to play WR and too small for tight end

I thought he cut a deal where he plays baseball for the A's next year
    Yup! He gone! 10 mil signing bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Yup! He gone! 10 mil signing bonus.

Reports that hes currently reconsidering must be his staff telling him to pick football.

I was more impressed with Taylor Cornelius of OSU, strong arm and good mobility.

Reports that hes currently reconsidering must be his staff telling him to pick football.
    If he does ...he’s a fool. MLB money is fully guaranteed! A’s offered a $10Mil signing bonus! Up front Money!

Guaranteed money is why guys like Charlie Ward went to play NBA instead of NFL.

Maybe as a bargaining chip to get more money from an MLB team.

Id take MLB money over NFL any time, and not think twice.