Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Re: Painful to watch video of Joe leaving points and yards on the field...

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    My point. He's jumped on when he plays poor but doesn't get the same (reverse treatment) when he plays well
    u serious bro. goode started a thread when joe had good game most ppl praised joe in there

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    He's getting paid to be a Top 10 QB (and recently a Top 5 QB). The team invested basically 1/3 of their cap into him when they resigned and restructured him.

Sorry, patting him on the back for a good game following bad one just doesn't cut it. That's my main issue with Flacco. Some days he's good, some days he's bad. He has 2 good games vs DEN and @ PIT, and then completely wets the bed @CLE. That kind of inconsistency is just not acceptable from a franchise QB. And that has been the norm now for several years: 1 or 2 good game, followed by a game like he's rookie QB. A good game @TEN and a good game vs NO, followed by the CAR and PIT games.

There is no shame in losing to Brees in a tough game, or in losing to Roethlisberger (although Flacco could have / should have played better and won the game), it is the losses to CLE this year, or to CHI at home last year, those are the ones that kill the team's playoff chances and are just inexcusable from a franchise QB.
    This is what I've been saying. He's getting paid like a super star and he plays like a below average QB. It's like I said in my other post, he is straight up ROBBING this franchise. He's stealing a ton money and he's stealing precious time from some really good players like Suggs and Yanda.

He should be arrested for stealing. He's basically Jay Cutler 2.0, it just pisses me off so much.

Never mind how we're showing this when he's playing bad and not showing it when he's playing well. Nevermind how he was "being aggresive on this one play", he is straight up missing basic and easy reads, he is being lazy with so many of his throws, his footwork and technique not only isn't that great, but it's regressing!

How is any of that acceptable from an 11 year vet, making obscene money, on a potential playoff team? How?! please justify this to me! How can someone basically have every incentive to play well, have basically no excuses, and still play this way?

It puts me into another dimension of pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Honestly, shit like this is so stupid and such a waste of time.

I understand some of them are bad on film but does this guy know the reactionary time to hit these guys right when he wants Flacco to? It’s easy to sit at a computer and slow everything down to fractions of a second and criticize every little play. Also, the plays he talks about holding the ball longer, no one can say what could of happened beyond that point. Whether it be a sack, strip sack, INT or just another incompletion or bad play. This guy just assumes that his preferred play would work 100% of the time.

Like I said, there were some that were blatant but he pulled a lot out of the hat to slow down and overly criticize.

Hell, every single team could do this weekly and do the same thing. Big Ben just went 22/25 for 5 TD’s last night and I guarantee you for those 3 incompletions, a Steelers fan could go back and make a little video over analyzing those 3 plays.
    Really?
    When you put a player in motion you do it to learn something about the defense.
    When no one on that side of the field follows the man in motion, and there is no one on that side of the field, you have been given a gift blown coverage and you throw it to the wide open player

and Joe is always late on his throws

even the mile high miracle was 1-2 seconds late or Jacoby Jones would have caught it in stride and trotted it into the endzone. Flacco thru late and short and Jones had to skirt two defenders to make it into the endzone.

Joe Flacco has been a bad QB for years

FWO is living in a multiverse where Joe Flacco is the greatest quarterback of all time but somehow our internet waves are getting crossed and they're posting to our forum boards...

Either that are some people can't accept reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ben's Rice View Post
    FWO is living in a multiverse where Joe Flacco is the greatest quarterback of all time but somehow our internet waves are getting crossed and they're posting to our forum boards...

Either that are some people can't accept reality.

Thats never been the take of the fWo, thats a Sarah Sanders sized lie
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    Okay, let's face it. The Mile High Miracle was pure, shit luck. And the desperation throw to Boldin on fourth down along the sideline was pure, shit luck. Flacco has gotten a lot of mileage in his career from those two throws.
    The checkdown 4th and 29 to Rice that kept them even the hunt was pure shit luck, 4th and 28 yards YAC and bye bye

Blog Entries

I've been a big defender of Joe in the past for the lack of FO and coaching surrounding him with retreads, but my biggest problem has been is we have no idea what Joe will be playing on any given Sunday any quarter any play, the good Joe is sometimes great, the bad Joe is just plain awful with dumbass WTF was that crap, and either one can show up at any time,

In a nutshell this video explains Flacco’s inconsistency.

If you’re not reading the field and don’t have good vision, it doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll ALWAYS make the wrong throw. Just that from time to time you’ll miss the right throw, and if there are multiple “right” throws you won’t always pick the best one.

What ends up happening is streaky play depending on how consistently your blind dumb luck is letting you hit a good read.

That’s the difference between the great QBs and the rest. That consistency and ability to quickly and accurately discern “the right throw.”

This video also argues that a good QB could have been tearing it up in Baltimore. We DO have guys running wide open. We just aren’t getting them the ball.

Finally this video also argues that Flacco has probably derailed more OCs than we give him credit for, and not vice versa...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    The checkdown 4th and 29 to Rice that kept them even the hunt was pure shit luck, 4th and 28 yards YAC and bye bye
    Correction, that was Ray Rice's pure talent. Another dagger in this franchise was Rice's behavior off the field. On the field, he was great and hasn't been replaced yet.

Blog Entries

I was talking to an old friend and Ravens fan just now and it was mentioned that Joe Flacco is the best QB... the Ravens ever had. That's it. For a franchise and fan base that had to go through Trent Dilfer, Tony Banks, and Kyle Boller, Flacco was a savior. That is why so many people still put up with him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Correction, that was Ray Rice's pure talent. Another dagger in this franchise was Rice's behavior off the field. On the field, he was great and hasn't been replaced yet.
    I miss having a rb like rice that was such a threat in the passing game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The sad part of this video is it doesn't even highlight Flacco's worst plays that game. It's just pointing out key drives that came up short as a direct result of Flacco's decision making. Rewatch the game and look at some of the horrible throws Flacco made. He single handily lost that game for us and jeopardized our season. Rewatch it. It's painful.