Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Your Early 7 Round Mock Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    James Washington is projected 1st round lol
    LOL so much for that. I haven't seen him much and only went by the projections that I saw and three sites had him in the mid rounds. Shows how disperse people's takes on prospects are. Now I'm going to definitely have to do some homework on him.

Your Early 7 Round Mock Draft

Because no QB has ever learned sitting behind a starter before..
    Not on this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Laxdad24; 01-03-2018 at 05:09 PM.

Re: Your Early 7 Round Mock Draft

1 D
    2 E
    3 F
    4 E
    5 N
    6 S
    7 E

that's prolly what it will look like.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    1 D
    2 E
    3 F
    4 E
    5 N
    6 S
    7 E

that's prolly what it will look like.
    Lol

1st - WR, Sutton

2nd - TE, Mark Andrews

3rd - RB, Sony Michel or best OT available.

4th-7th - ILB, developmental QB, deep safety, gadjet/slot/return WR
    Last edited by DeltaRaven; 01-03-2018 at 05:50 PM.

This is why I made the overreaction post that I was made fun of for.

The draft should be BPA REGARDLESS of whether that is O or D. I think the Ravens will be overcompensating towards O in this draft unnecessarily.

They don't draft WRs well. So stop. Make those your FA acquisitions so take those off the board. They have 3 decent RBs (counting Dixon) so take that off the board.

All they need is a serviceable pass catching TE. Most of the issues for this team are in safety, pass rush, and yes secondary.

So contrary to what 99% of people think, I think they should be looking for D in the early rounds and O in the mid-to-late rounds.

But they won't. They will over react and draft another Perriman in the early round that will piss us all off in two years.

7. Re: Your Early 7 Round Mock Draft

Quote Originally Posted by KingSerg View Post

The draft should be BPA REGARDLESS of whether that is O or D. I think the Ravens will be overcompensating towards O in this draft unnecessarily.

They don't draft WRs well. So stop. Make those your FA acquisitions so take those off the board. They have 3 decent RBs (counting Dixon) so take that off the board.

All they need is a serviceable pass catching TE. Most of the issues for this team are in safety, pass rush, and yes secondary.

So contrary to what 99% of people think, I think they should be looking for D in the early rounds and O in the mid-to-late rounds.

But they won't. They will over react and draft another Perriman in the early round that will piss us all off in two years.
    Cannot pass on an RB in this draft...would be criminal to do so...don't make the same mistake we made in the '14 WR draft...so many talented WR's and we opted for camp....in the 7th. Dixon is a f-up away from a year gone...Collins and Allen have been serviceable but the wealth of RB talent would easily push Dixon and Allen into 3rd and 4th...could easily see Woodhead being a cut if they land someone out of the draft. Collins while a great one cut runner, tough to bring down....has less than stellar hands out of the backfield...and in a WCO offense you need a back that can catch. Lot of people have hope for Dixon (myself included) but suspension possibility hangs over his head.

Quote Originally Posted by @SumthingObvious View Post
    Cannot pass on an RB in this draft...would be criminal to do so...don't make the same mistake we made in the '14 WR draft...so many talented WR's and we opted for camp....in the 7th. Dixon is a f-up away from a year gone...Collins and Allen have been serviceable but the wealth of RB talent would easily push Dixon and Allen into 3rd and 4th...could easily see Woodhead being a cut if they land someone out of the draft. Collins while a great one cut runner, tough to bring down....has less than stellar hands out of the backfield...and in a WCO offense you need a back that can catch. Lot of people have hope for Dixon (myself included) but suspension possibility hangs over his head.
    We have enough backs and too many other question marks and we're too good at finding free agent gems at the running back position.

Collins, Dixon, Woodhead, and Buck is more than enough.

No way I pass on a guy like Sony Michel if he's there in the 3rd.

He has more potential than Buck and Woodhead.

We are so void of playmakers we can't pass on any offensive skill position.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    1st - WR, Sutton

2nd - TE, Mark Andrews

3rd - RB, Sony Michael or best OT available.

4th-7th - ILB, developmental QB, deep safety, gadjet/slot/return WR
    I'd be in heaven with Sutton and Micheal

Blog Entries

Your Early 7 Round Mock Draft

Quote Originally Posted by KingSerg View Post

I'd fucking puke if they went rush saftey Cb in the first three rounds

12. Re: Your Early 7 Round Mock Draft

We have enough backs and too many other question marks and we're too good at finding free agent gems at the running back position.

Collins, Dixon, Woodhead, and Buck is more than enough.
    Couldn't disagree with you more on this one...the quality of RB talent in this draft is unreal....there are several backs who are a combination of Dixon/Allen and Collins. You need playmakers....the recency bias that Collins is getting is justified but there are more talented backs that WILL be available in the 2nd and 3rd rounds...that would help change our offense. Having Collins as second string isn't a bad thing nor is having a 2nd or 3rd round pick being 2nd string a bad thing either.

There are quite a few Kareem Hunts and Alvin Kamara's in this draft....you want to miss on one of those for Dixon/Collins/Buck?

Even if you view it as a position of depth..if the stud you want is there you take them....How many people were upset at the Marlon pick? When it looked like we had depth? Jimmy/Carr/Tavon/Webb/Canady(was unproven but had high praise).

What did a majority of the board want last year? An offensive play maker.

I'd ask you to watch the tape on guys like Rashaad Penny, Akrum Wadley, Nick Chubb, Sony Michel, John Kelly (who started over Kamara at UT), Derrius Guice, Bryce Love, Kerryon Johnson, Ronald Jones, Bo Scarborough ....and ask if they wouldn't help this team.

Alex Collins is a GREAT story...had some great success for us...a change of scenery seem to help this guy immensely...adding to the back field could only help. I just don't think you can sit back and not take a single back out of this draft.

I'd spend a 1st round on two backs only...Barkley (no shot) and Guice from LSU. Everyone else I would not be upset at a 2nd or 3rd round pick on.