Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Vince Vaughn breaks a cardinal Hollywood rule at the game last night, He shook hands with the President in public

Vince Vaughn is getting heat from “woke-ville” and Trump fans are whining? Huh?

That doesn’t make sense.

The “cancel culture” assholes want to shut down anyone who doesn’t agree with their enlightened “wokeness.” This isn’t a debatable issue. THAT is what these douchebags do. Look at college campuses across the country. It’s happening everywhere.

What the hell does Fox News have to do with the backlash Vaughn is facing?

2. Re: Vince Vaughn breaks a cardinal Hollywood rule at the game last night, He shook hands with the President in public

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Wow. Someone finally has live video of Bc's sister-in-law. Was this taken when they ran out of corn fitters at the local all you can eat buffet? Whew, he wasn't exaggerating a bit, was he? Poor guy.

Blog Entries

Re: Vince Vaughn breaks a cardinal Hollywood rule at the game last night, He shook hands with the President in public

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Let’s just say I think Toby and Kid Rock could hang with me and you at a cook out. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With I Love this Bar playing in the background.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    This thread.

Only a few dipwits were upset about Vaughn. Fox News starting pretending there was a backlash and the rightwing grievance mongering went off.

The same fools who get angry over "Happy Holidays" and not getting a red cup at Starbucks.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    This thread isn't whining, it is discussing the nonsense regarding people being upset when a celebrity has a reasonable discussion with a conservative. And it isn't people on the right doing it.

And as wicked pointed out, a "few dipwits" can shut down a conservative on most any major college campus.

To be fair, I don't think it is near a majority of those on the left, it is likely a small minority, but those closer to the middle need to tell the loudmouths to STFU and not quietly sit there implying consent. It is like with Muslims, a small minority are actually terrorists but when few say anything to stop the terror it is implied consent (and actually up to 25% of Muslims actually do consent to terror though few are involved in it).

It's time for the reasonable left to stand up to those "tolerant" aholes and bring civil discourse back to this country.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    With I Love this Bar playing in the background.
    Yes Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    This thread.

Only a few dipwits were upset about Vaughn. Fox News starting pretending there was a backlash and the rightwing grievance mongering went off.

The same fools who get angry over "Happy Holidays" and not getting a red cup at Starbucks.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    This is actually funny. You’re our of your mind if you think Conservatives are the whiners.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Roseanne?
    Since racism is a key component of Republican politics and she got fired for racist public comments I guess you can make that connection.

Tim Allen's show is literally still on the air and he was a presenter at the Golden Globes this year. Yeah - definitely cancelled.

Again, the Dixie Chicks are the only people in the entertainment industry to have actually been cancelled for political views.

This is all Fox News spun up bull shit. Who the hell is actually being cancelled?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frankpembleton View Post
    Since racism is a key component of Republican politics and she got fired for racist public comments I guess you can make that connection.

Tim Allen's show is literally still on the air and he was a presenter at the Golden Globes this year. Yeah - definitely cancelled.

Again, the Dixie Chicks are the only people in the entertainment industry to have actually been cancelled for political views.

This is all Fox News spun up bull shit. Who the hell is actually being cancelled?
    Tim Allen’s show is no longer on ABC another poster mentioned that but you didn’t see it I guess.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last...)#Cancellation

Cancellation. On May 10, 2017, ABC canceled Last Man Standing after six seasons, despite the series being the second-most-watched ABC sitcom during the 2016–17 season (based on Live+7 figures), with ratings remaining mostly steady during its sixth season.

To say that racism is a key component of Republican politics is just pure stupidity. Grow up!

Blog Entries

Roseanne was nixxed because she endorsed Trump over Hillary. The Tweets were just the icing on the cake.

Nice try equating racism with Republicans though.

Far more evidence of Democrat policies with racist and antisemitic agendas.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    To say that racism is a key component of Republican politics is just pure stupidity. Grow up!
    It’s called projection. Liberals are racist, so they call others racist to deflect

Just like cheating on elections, rigging elections , colluding with Russia, and bribing Ukraine.

If a liberal accuses you of doing something bad, there is a good chance they are doing that bad act

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    It’s called projection. Liberals are racist, so they call others racist to deflect

Just like cheating on elections, rigging elections , colluding with Russia, and bribing Ukraine.

If a liberal accuses you of doing something bad, there is a good chance they are doing that bad act
    Saul Alinsky.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.