Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Bengals bring Marvin back (!)

Local fans were dropping Bengal stuff off at the stadium tonight, dumping it on the sidewalk. The local radio talk people were livid. Fans are calling in and being bleeped out on the air. To say fans are pissed is an understatement. But the owner does not care at all.

This is hilarious but not really great news for us because Marvins had our number.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
    Local fans were dropping Bengal stuff off at the stadium tonight, dumping it on the sidewalk. The local radio talk people were livid. Fans are calling in and being bleeped out on the air. To say fans are pissed is an understatement. But the owner does not care at all.
    Got a link?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by NestMinder View Post
    I thought this was a joke...apparently not.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...&sf177979198=1

I thought he chose to leave.

Man, I *almost* feel bad for Bengals fans (except Cincy Cat - I DO feel for him). They wanted that win Sunday and they got it...careful what you wish for.
    Bad news for us actually he’s a good coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mddisney1 View Post
    Bad news for us actually he’s a good coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He seems to be a good coach against the Ravens (beats them 60% of the time over 15 years) but bad against everyone else. He is definitely very bad against elite competition under the big lights (0-7 in the playoffs).

Blog Entries

Sucks for us considering he has owned us....8 wins out of last 11 i believe

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    "When you go into the lions den, you don't tippy-toe in. You carry a spear. You go in screaming like a banshee and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch?""
    - Brian Billick - postgame after beating Titans in Divisional playoff 2001

Twitter handle: @radams8483

Some people here seem happy that Marvin is returning? I'm not. His Bengals beat us more often than not.

8. Re: Bengals bring Marvin back (!)

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Harbaugh can't be too happy.
    First his defense chokes away the lead (yet again)
    Which costs him the game.
    Then he loses his boo, Pees
    Now this.

At this point Harbs might need to be put on suicide watch

'cause that's where he's already put his job

I feel for Bengals fans, I really do. This has to be tough. Its basically the owner saying, "fuck you fans, he's my friend and I don't care about winning." I hope we see something like the TN Vols fans did when Greg Schiano was hired, the fans deserve better.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I feel for Bengals fans, I really do. This has to be tough. Its basically the owner saying, "fuck you fans, he's my friend and I don't care about winning." I hope we see something like the TN Vols fans did when Greg Schiano was hired, the fans deserve better.
    They deserve a better owner and investment in facilities, scouts, etc. more than they do a better head coach.

I think Marvin worked minor miracles over there. Still should be time to move on though.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    They deserve a better owner and investment in facilities, scouts, etc. more than they do a better head coach.

I think Marvin worked minor miracles over there. Still should be time to move on though.
    Sometimes a change of scenery is enough. But agreed, seems the owner doesn't care

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jfoh View Post
    Hope they're not parting with their precious Carson Palmer and Corey Dillon jerseys. Everyone still wears them here; you know when a player refuses to play for your team, you still have to support the guy years later!