Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Gus Edwards tests positive for covid

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post
    One side trusts science, biomedical research, data, and basing policy off of data.

The other side doesn't.
    Fixed it for you

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Appears NBC was fed some BS. And now the CDC is recommending mask again based of a study in India, who uses non US authorized vaccines

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepMeijer...22730080477197

The CDC’s reversal on viral load among breakthrough vaccinated cases is based on an Indian study involving those w/ a non-US approved vaccine. Mask mandates coming back based on research that’s inapplicable from the get-go. This is J&J-pause-level incompetence
    Fauci also made a similar comment but regarding nasal counts. I think there is more to to this then is being fully reported, which is why the sudden change to mask those vaccinated.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    One guy vs all the other virologists? Perhaps it is just the good fortune you found someone to march with the drum you are beating? I looked into him, but his claims are dubious. The mere fact he claims the government is keeping data when you can query it yourself right here is enough for me to believe this dude is using this to make money. Hell, LinkedIn just gave him the boot.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/da...908F29E079DB17
    You mean that a well respected doctor that speaks out against the government's preferred message is canceled? I'm shocked. The guy is one of the founders of the mRNA technology that is being used today. He's not some Internet quack.

4. Re: Gus Edwards tests positive for covid

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    There are a lot of doctors that don't think young, healthy people need to be vaccinated.

If I were in his place I likely would have gotten the vaccine. But it is his choice. There is no reason to insult people who see it differently than you do.
    The biggest underlying message that I wish all would bear in mind through this whole thing. But......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Fauci also made a similar comment but regarding nasal counts. I think there is more to to this then is being fully reported, which is why the sudden change to mask those vaccinated.

I'm pretty sure the study Fauci is citing is the one from India. Which if the cases is good news/bad news.

Good news is it may not be true here for those in the US who took different vaccines.

Bad news is, why is our NIH and CDC making rules off a study in another country using different vaccines that was rejected after being peer reviewed?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Or they are well informed, care, and made a different choice than you. That is possible, you know.
    I can understand that, but not within the context of being an NFL player where 1 player can make a 100 million dollar difference. Already Google & Facebook are making vaccines mandatory to return to the office. If a player doesn't want one, cool, he doesn't need to get one. By the same token, if he can't be counted on because he is a constant infectious problem, the NFL can say, cool, get another job.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    ALL other?
    Most

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    Not on here. Anyone who chooses not to vaccinate is a selfish moron, according to many posters here.

I frankly see folks so fearful of this virus that they expect everyone else to protect them quite selfish, but hey.

For years, the pro-choice mantra was "my body, my choice." I guess that doesn't apply when people become a commodity to protect you from a virus.

Th

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Like I said to Greg above, for a player to choose not to vaccinate puts his team at a competitive disadvantage and the team and the NFL have the right to protect their investment at the cost of that players job. He doesn't have to be an NFL player and most medical fields, government jobs, and two of the biggest companies in the world have followed that trend. It is about money. Not personal rights.

You mean that a well respected doctor that speaks out against the government's preferred message is canceled? I'm shocked. The guy is one of the founders of the mRNA technology that is being used today. He's not some Internet quack.

He is rapidly turning into a quack. He said his peace once, now he is now becoming the most vocal mRNA virologist because of an opposing view and anti-vaxxers are clinging to him like he has cured cancer.

*** AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT UNDERSTAND ***

If you don't want the vaccine, cool. I have no problem with you. You aren't a bad person. Just understand that choice will correlate to many jobs you will not be able to have because of what it will cost the organization should you come down with Covid-19.

*** I UNDERSTAND NO VACCINE IS 100% ***

*** I UNDERSTAND IT IS ONLY EMERGANCY FDA APPROVED ***

It is the world we live in. Adapt.

7. Re: Gus Edwards tests positive for covid

One guy vs all the other virologists? Perhaps it is just the good fortune you found someone to march with the drum you are beating? I looked into him, but his claims are dubious. The mere fact he claims the government is keeping data when you can query it yourself right here is enough for me to believe this dude is using this to make money. Hell, LinkedIn just gave him the boot.

https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/da...908F29E079DB17
    Untested vaccines + censorship? What could go wrong?

Lie, cheat, steal, bribery and blackmail - that's what wins.

Oh, and here's this.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/bombshel...ths-concealed/

8. Re: Gus Edwards tests positive for covid

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    The biggest underlying message that I wish all would bear in mind through this whole thing. But......
    But ..... this country has a lot of people who really really want to tell other people what to do, and would like to force them to do what they want.

9. Re: Gus Edwards tests positive for covid

Censored by billionaires for not doing what the billionaires want. Bribery system, Vaccine companies, media, government are all giving and taking bribes. And the number of people who understand this is all a bribery system is growing.

I can understand that, but not within the context of being an NFL player where 1 player can make a 100 million dollar difference. Already Google & Facebook are making vaccines mandatory to return to the office. If a player doesn't want one, cool, he doesn't need to get one. By the same token, if he can't be counted on because he is a constant infectious problem, the NFL can say, cool, get another job.

Most

Like I said to Greg above, for a player to choose not to vaccinate puts his team at a competitive disadvantage and the team and the NFL have the right to protect their investment at the cost of that players job. He doesn't have to be an NFL player and most medical fields, government jobs, and two of the biggest companies in the world have followed that trend. It is about money. Not personal rights.

He is rapidly turning into a quack. He said his peace once, now he is now becoming the most vocal mRNA virologist because of an opposing view and anti-vaxxers are clinging to him like he has cured cancer.

*** AGAIN FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT UNDERSTAND ***

If you don't want the vaccine, cool. I have no problem with you. You aren't a bad person. Just understand that choice will correlate to many jobs you will not be able to have because of what it will cost the organization should you come down with Covid-19.

*** I UNDERSTAND NO VACCINE IS 100% ***

*** I UNDERSTAND IT IS ONLY EMERGANCY FDA APPROVED ***

It is the world we live in. Adapt.
    He is turning into a quack simply because he has a different opinion that what the state wants the narrative to be. His credentials are impeccable and he is a pro vaccine person, just not this vaccine.

This is the world we live in. Conform or die. There is no place for debate or critical thinking. The collective rules.

Blog Entries

Most .
    Maybe… but it’s looking like he was right.

Vaccines are Creating the Variants

https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com...ting-variants/

Prof. Montagnier referred to the vaccine program for the coronavirus as an “unacceptable mistake”. Mass vaccinations are a “scientific error as well as a medical error,” he said. “It is an unacceptable mistake. The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants,” Prof. Luc Montagnier continued.

The prominent virologist explained that “there are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.”

12. Re: Gus Edwards tests positive for covid

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post
    But ..... this country has a lot of people who really really want to tell other people what to do, and would like to force them to do what they want.
    It's all about control and power. They'll need to keep us all divided and in fear in order to maintain that control. None of which would be possible w/out a complicit media and a huge flock of sheep.