Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Kaeps lawyers release statement of facts - MODS please move if not appropriate here

Now here's a BIG surprise :

Colin Kaepernick’s agent has gotten “little to no response from teams”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...se-from-teams/

I'm shocked...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjbPi00k_ME

... Bc

Blog Entries

Re: Kaeps lawyers release statement of facts - MODS please move if not appropriate here

He’s making millions with Nike so probably should let this go. It’s going nowhere although he was blackballed IMO.

XFL maybe

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

3. Re: Kaeps lawyers release statement of facts - MODS please move if not appropriate here

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Pretty simplistic it doesn’t look like lawyer speak. Definitely one sided.
    That's exactly my thoughts. I don't believe that was written by an attorney. Call it fake news or whatever the catchphrase of the day is. Had enough of the guy.

4. Re: Kaeps lawyers release statement of facts - MODS please move if not appropriate here

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    mods can move it to politics if they wish
    Yeah...or maybe ye old trash heap

I love Kaepernick, he’s a great guy, but I know he’ll never get another chance. He might as well just move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    What were you tryna accomplish with this
    discussion of the facts released by the lawyers. what were you?

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Yeah...or maybe ye old trash heap
    send factos to the trash? sounds about right

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    discussion of the facts released by the lawyers. what were you?
    Bruh we've discussed Kap 917 times here. And it goes exactly the same way every single time. And you know that. You just out here tryna start shit for some reason, and its tired.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Bruh we've discussed Kap 917 times here. And it goes exactly the same way every single time. And you know that. You just out here tryna start shit for some reason, and its tired.
    sorry kid just sharing the news. if u want to get political about it then stay out

Coupla things I didn't know, in there.

I read that sentence that said "NO team has brought Kaep in for a workout," and thought "What about Seattle???" Literally the very next sentence addresses Seattle. I didn't realize they didn't "work him out"; I think at the time it was reported as a "workout".

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Definitely one sided.
    In what sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    I see they conveniently left out the interest that the Ravens had in him a few years ago until his girlfriend called Ray a slave and SB a slave owner
    I don't see what's contradicted by the DJ-tweet incident. Did the Ravens offer Kaep a contract? Did they bring him in for a workout?

This whole thing is an unseemly episode that reflects poorly on the league. Would have been much better for everyone if some team had signed Kaep last year, or this past offseason. Several times could use him this season, including the Broncos, Panthers, Steelers(!), Bengals, Redskins. What the hell did the Jets throw on the field this past wkend?

Teams that coulda used him last sesaon include the Cards, Bills, Skins, Jags, Broncos again, Phins, Niners, etc. That's just as a starter! He would make an excellent backup for a playoff team.

Sad.

In 2016, for a deeply shitty team that gave up 31 ppg in his 11 starts and went 1-10, Kaep posted:

• AdjNetYds/Att of 5.92
    • Passer rating of 90.7
    • QBR of 49.5
    • DVOA of -17.5

These aren't great stats. But they're not bottom of the barrel can't-play-in-the-league stats either.
    Those measures are/were better than the following QBs who have STARTED games in the NFL this season:

• ANY/A: Dalton, Danny Dimes, Eli, Cam, Kyler, Baker, Josh Allen, Trubisky, Josh Rosen, Luke Falk.
    • Rating: tied with Flacco; better than Goff plus a bunch from the above list (Dalton+Dimes+Trubisky+Kyler+Eli+JAllen+Cam+Baker+Falk+Rosen)
    • QBR: Case Keenum, Jameis, Mason Rudolph, Bridgewater, Cousins, Mariota (along with Rosen+JAllen+Trubisky+Eli+Dalton+Baker+Cam+Falk)
    • DVOA: Kyler, J Allen, Baker, Rosen, Falk

That's 18 starters who along one or another measure of performance, have not played as well this season as Kaep did in '16. STARTERS.

But Kaep isn't good enough to deserve a shot at a backup job? Or even a camp arm? Puh-lease. Bullshit.

Why? Man just let this s@&t go. It’s been 3 yrs. this guy couldn’t play this year if he signed tomorrow. Try the CFL? Maybe XFL? He’s not looking like a SJW now ...he’s looking like he’s after a payout. Kinda muddies whatever his message was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk