Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: From Pro Bowl Quarterback With KC Chiefs To Career Ends After Baltimore Ravens

Shills a Ohio State WR non-stop. Hangs out on the Bengals forums. Knows nothing about the Ravens. Troll threads. Case closed, tag em and bag em mods.

2. Re: From Pro Bowl Quarterback With KC Chiefs To Career Ends After Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Well whaddaya know - rookie NT Kelly Gregg fucks up JaLew's knee late in TC, and he's out for the year.
    I just wanted to point out this minor, minute, minuscule mistake: Kelly Gregg was not a rookie when he both devastatingly demolished & destructively destroyed Mike Flynn, resulting in the horrendous, horrible, horrific, horrifying injury to 'JAMAL3W1S'.

'Buddy Lee' — as was an apt moniker coined by fellow DT teammate, Tony 'Goose' Siragusa — actually entered the league in 1999.

Thus, 2001 technically was actually his third season as a player in the league, despite the majority (albeit not all) of his entire NFL tenure consisting of primarily spending time on three different practice squads (Cincinnati Bengals, Philadelphia Eagles & Baltimore Ravens, respectively) up until that juncture.

Additionally, many aplenty folks also tend to forget, overlook, downplay, and/or attempt to discredit the fact that Kelly did indeed earn a Super Bowl XXXV World Championship ring as a member of the 2000 Ravens PS roster.

On another similar note, the same thing goes for the likes of Lardarius Webb & '4NTHONY LEV1NE' (et al.) unfortunately being on IR during the 2012–2013 postseason / Super Bowl XLVII run

Re: From Pro Bowl Quarterback With KC Chiefs To Career Ends After Baltimore Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    I oughta know better, but I'll take the bait...

[/SIZE][/I]
    Excellent reminder of what actually happened. I believe that the Ravens did not expect him to be THE MAN (just better than what Dilfer offered talent-wise). I did not see him as the Leader that Dilfer was in 2000, but the events that occurred put him in the spotlight. He did make the playoffs and they got past the first round with a patch-work Offense.

I do not guarantee my memory based on the Old Age thing, but IIRC I was upset with Billick in the losing Playoff game because I wanted them to put in Randall Cunningham to try to spark something. I walked away guessing that they left Grbac in to ride the starter and to avoid some bad blow-back in the future about benching the starter when it counted. When he hung it up in 2002, it was moot anyway.
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ View Post
    I just wanted to point out this minor, minute, minuscule mistake: Kelly Gregg was not a rookie when he both devastatingly demolished & destructively destroyed Mike Flynn, resulting in the horrendous, horrible, horrific, horrifying injury to 'JAMAL3W1S'.

'Buddy Lee' — as was an apt moniker coined by fellow DT teammate, Tony 'Goose' Siragusa — actually entered the league in 1999.

Thus, 2001 technically was actually his third season as a player in the league, despite the majority (albeit not all) of his entire NFL tenure consisting of primarily spending time on three different practice squads (Cincinnati Bengals, Philadelphia Eagles & Baltimore Ravens, respectively) up until that juncture.

Additionally, many aplenty folks also tend to forget, overlook, downplay, and/or attempt to discredit the fact that Kelly did indeed earn a Super Bowl XXXV World Championship ring as a member of the 2000 Ravens PS roster.
    I for one liked "Buddy Lee" a lot as a Raven - classic case of wrestler's understanding of leverage making up for what might otherwise have been physical limitations - and I hope no one got the impression that I blamed him for the JaLew injury. He did nothing but what he was supposed to do on the fateful play in TC - as they say in the bakery department, Schmidt happens.

I will go back and edit my post to correct the incorrect details (which I kinda pulled up out of memory). Thanky kindly!
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Elvis is dead and so is Grbac career.

He barely was a footnote here it isn't even worth discussing in 2022

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    it isn't even worth discussing in 2022
    If that's how your feel, consider yourself cordially invited to shut the fuck up while others do. Find another thread to act like a prick in.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

And I'll cordially invite you to fuck off. Grbac played one year for a Ravens team that didn't win anything over 20 years ago.

He isn't thread worthy.
    Last edited by boller4president; 12-04-2022 at 09:06 PM.