Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: 2-2 at the quarter pole, next 4 games

Gonna end up winning meaningless games to push us further back in the draft. Lets just face it we need to suck to get better right now

Oakland - without carr our d should feast... should feast... the big worry is mack ripping off 5 sacks and multiple forced fumbles.

Chicago - should be a win but they can run the ball. Will need williams back

Mn - with no Bradford and cook this should be a win

Miami - win

Im saying win all 4 with williams back, 2 without him

Blog Entries

Maybe 2-2. The Ravens haven't been remotely competitive the past 2 weeks. What's going to change that? Brandon Williams does not turn this defense around by himself.

It sounds like Carr will play next week. He has back spasms. They'll work on it today while they're off and maybe go a little light at practice. He should play and the Ravens aren't winning that one.

I hate the matchup against the Bears. The Ravens have let teams run all over them the past 2 weeks. That's what the Bears do. Another loss.

The Vikings are as big a mess as the Ravens right now. Cook has been the key to their offense. I can see this one turning into another turnover fest that ends in a win for the Ravens.

Historically the Ravens have always played well against the Dolphins under Harbaugh. The Dolphins offense is no better than the Ravens. The Dolphins defense is not near as good as the Ravens. This should be a win.

2-2 for the Ravens in the next 4

Games that should be true "gimmes" are now coin flips with the way this offense is playing and our defense looking merely above average instead of the advertised "Best D in the league!" like the current Broncos. I say 2-2. Losses against OAK and CHI, wins against MINN and Miami. Perpetual mediocrity continues.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Maybe 2-2. The Ravens haven't been remotely competitive the past 2 weeks. What's going to change that? Brandon Williams does not turn this defense around by himself.

It sounds like Carr will play next week. He has back spasms. They'll work on it today while they're off and maybe go a little light at practice. He should play and the Ravens aren't winning that one.

I hate the matchup against the Bears. The Ravens have let teams run all over them the past 2 weeks. That's what the Bears do. Another loss.

The Vikings are as big a mess as the Ravens right now. Cook has been the key to their offense. I can see this one turning into another turnover fest that ends in a win for the Ravens.

Historically the Ravens have always played well against the Dolphins under Harbaugh. The Dolphins offense is no better than the Ravens. The Dolphins defense is not near as good as the Ravens. This should be a win.

2-2 for the Ravens in the next 4
    They are saying back spasms. I was watching it looked way worse then a back spasm he took a knee to the spine as he was getting twisted awkwardly to the ground

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Re: 2-2 at the quarter pole, next 4 games

Whether Carr plays or doesn't isn't going to matter because our D will make EJ look like MJ.
    Pees struggles against mobile backup QBs.

Or even immobile backup QBs.

Come to think of it, why doesn't every team play their backup QBs against us as it's clearly Pees Kryptonite, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Whether Carr plays or doesn't isn't going to matter because our D will make EJ look like MJ.
    Pees struggles against mobile backup QBs.

Or even immobile backup QBs.

Come to think of it, why doesn't every team play their backup QBs against us as it's clearly Pees Kryptonite, lol.
    EJ Manuel isn't a mobile QB.

I don't even want to think about KO versus our D line
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Blog Entries

I only know one thing. I will not waste my time watching the game next week. After that we'll see how things go...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I only know one thing. I will not waste my time watching the game next week. After that we'll see how things go...
    me either I'll check in on the scores but I am done.

Carr had back spasmas (shoutout to Dave from Salisbury!). He will most likely play next week.

Chicago has already switched to Mitch. Announced today.

Minny has a tough defense and Keenum threw for 300+ last week. That has blowout written all over it.

Miami we better win. Cutler is a dud.

I'm predicting 2-2.

Blog Entries

if Carr play the defense will be ready if carr don't play they will get ate up.