Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: The Rounders Explaination

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    He just said he didn’t think it would win in the courts. But there is plenty of “smell test” evidence that the dems stole this election

All you have to do, is imagine the rolls reversed. What would the Main Steam media be covering 24/7

Imagine Trump trailing at the end of Election Day. And the gop getting crushed by a blue wave. Losing almost every key race in the house.

Then. 4 key states all stop counting votes at the same time

Then at 3am, someone finds 140k votes. And amazingly, they are all just for trump. 100% of them. And none of those ballots helped the lower ballot selections.

Then for recounts, the media wouldn’t be allowed to see

If we compared the “smell test” corruption between the 2020 race and the 2016 race. It would be like 2020 was the KC chiefs and 2016 was the old mill high school football team.
    TBH it would not have surprised me if some sort of systemic fraud were uncovered. Enough that maybe would have effected the outcome of a state. That was immediately after the election when the first claims came out.

Since then I have seen tons of claims but nothing to back it up but supposition. You dont overturn elections on supposition. It would seem that all these claims of fraud are either by affidavit signed by people who were well meaning but not educated in the established process, bogus and recanted, or deemed hearsay. The few that remained involve 2 here and 5 there. You dont disenfranchise a states worth of voters on hearsay or 2 here and 5 there. The 140K votes rumor has been debunked.

Now i hear the latest is a supercomputer at the CIA hacked machines made by an American company with ties to Venezuela under the direction of Hugo Chavez (hes been dead for what, 5 years now), with help from Cuba and other communist countries. This is now the origin of all this fraud now. Really? Really? All I can say is I must be living in the matrix...

The biggest smell test i believe in is the fact the repubs did so well down ballot. If there was going to be a nationally coordinated effort to bring down Trump I cannot believe it would not have included the Senate. Especially considering most people believed no less than 4 senate seats had a good chance of flipping. No one would have thought a thing of it had 4 senate seats gone blue. Why no state legislatures either? Only trump and his cult followers would be arrogant enough to believe it was only him the dems were gunning for.

Another smell test was the way Trump was trying to court suburban women that last few weeks of the race. He was begging for them to support him. Begging. Very uncharacteristic of Trump. Now we come to see that it really wasnt the cities that beat Trump, it was the suburbs, suburban women in particular.

Final smell test for me is simply the people i personally spoke with (almost all were Repubs) who told me they were voting Biden. Almost to a person their number one reason by far was his caustic manner. Now, many of the posters here may feel that was a stupid reason, (i would not argue that) but to them it was a matter of enough...they were tired of hearing about him and his latest antic every single day.

Personally, i think this whole legal challenge ordeal is a matter of him finding a scapegoat for his failure as a candidate. If he can claim fraud, regardless if he can provide a shred of evidence or not, he will maintain his control of his cultists and with them the republican party. That is more important to him than the job. He can play the role of kingmaker and have the whole of the republican establishment groveling at his feet. Hell, look at them, they are petrified of saying a word about anything without his stamp of approval. They are a completely spineless group with a degree of power that he can manipulate at will. He has to be loving life.
    Last edited by FloridaBasedFan; 11-21-2020 at 11:37 PM.

Re: The Rounders Explaination

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    TBH it would not have surprised me if some sort of systemic fraud were uncovered. Enough that maybe would have effected the outcome of a state. That was immediately after the election when the first claims came out.

Since then I have seen tons of claims but nothing to back it up but supposition. You dont overturn elections on supposition. It would seem that all these claims of fraud are either by affidavit signed by people who were well meaning but not educated in the established process, bogus and recanted, or deemed hearsay. The few that remained involve 2 here and 5 there. You dont disenfranchise a states worth of voters on hearsay or 2 here and 5 there. The 140K votes rumor has been debunked.

Now i hear the latest is a supercomputer at the CIA hacked machines made by an American company with ties to Venezuela under the direction of Hugo Chavez (hes been dead for what, 5 years now), with help from Cuba and other communist countries. This is now the origin of all this fraud now. Really? Really? All I can say is I must be living in the matrix...

The biggest smell test i believe in is the fact the repubs did so well down ballot. If there was going to be a nationally coordinated effort to bring down Trump I cannot believe it would not have included the Senate. Especially considering most people believed no less than 4 senate seats had a good chance of flipping. No one would have thought a thing of it had 4 senate seats gone blue. Why no state legislatures either? Only trump and his cult followers would be arrogant enough to believe it was only him the dems were gunning for.

Another smell test was the way Trump was trying to court suburban women that last few weeks of the race. He was begging for them to support him. Begging. Very uncharacteristic of Trump. Now we come to see that it really wasnt the cities that beat Trump, it was the suburbs, suburban women in particular.

Final smell test for me is simply the people i personally spoke with (almost all were Repubs) who told me they were voting Biden. Almost to a person their number one reason by far was his caustic manner. Now, many of the posters here may feel that was a stupid reason, (i would not argue that) but to them it was a matter of enough...they were tired of hearing about him and his latest antic every single day.

Personally, i think this whole legal challenge ordeal is a matter of him finding a scapegoat for his failure as a candidate. If he can claim fraud, regardless if he can provide a shred of evidence or not, he will maintain his control of his cultists and with them the republican party. That is more important to him than the job. He can play the role of kingmaker and have the whole of the republican establishment groveling at his feet. Hell, look at them, they are petrified of saying a word about anything without his stamp of approval. They are a completely spineless group with a degree of power that he can manipulate at will. He has to be loving life.
    We will find out in January. When the dems somehow find a way to take both senate seats on ga. Even though the gop out voted the dem canidates by over 100k votes. I am 99% sure then dems will somehow find enough votes to win both seats in ga. And let’s be clear. They won’t be legit votes.

It baffles my mind, that half this country has spent the past 4 years, complaining that trump cheated to win in 2016. With zero evidence against Trump. But drip drip evidence that the dems cheated in 2016.

And now, that same group wants us to think there is no way an election can be tainted. We have the most secure and honest election system.

Hey, I just found another 100k votes in this van. And can you believe, 100% of these ballots are for Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    You dont understand how Trump thinks, then. He genuinely believes he should just be handed the election and would love to be president forever if he could be. His rallies give him the idea that the public adores him and 4 more years would have validated his actual politics too, not just his tactics and rhetoric. Not to mention 4 more years to get his preferred people into positions of power in the legal system, like the Southern District of New York for example. Calculating consequences to come years down the road is beyond his ability at this point in his life.

Are you in Trump's inner circle that you know how he thinks or just taking the word from a media that hates him.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    We will find out in January. When the dems somehow find a way to take both senate seats on ga. Even though the gop out voted the dem canidates by over 100k votes. I am 99% sure then dems will somehow find enough votes to win both seats in ga. And let’s be clear. They won’t be legit votes.

It baffles my mind, that half this country has spent the past 4 years, complaining that trump cheated to win in 2016. With zero evidence against Trump. But drip drip evidence that the dems cheated in 2016.

And now, that same group wants us to think there is no way an election can be tainted. We have the most secure and honest election system.

Hey, I just found another 100k votes in this van. And can you believe, 100% of these ballots are for Biden.
    Yeah, anyone who hung their hat on the Russian Hoax possibly being legit needs to pipe down, frankly. Talk about shameless.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

There is zero evidence the Democrats cheated to beat Trump. But I guess the people who consider Alex Jones and Sean Hannity are more than willing to accept the Giuliani-Powell claim that Hugo Chavez directed voter fraud from beyond the grave.

Both the Mueller report and the SSCI report provide evidence of Russia's interference into our elections and collusion with the Trump campaign. On the willfully ignorant call it a "hoax."

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

6. Re: The Rounders Explaination

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    There is zero evidence the Democrats cheated to beat Trump. But I guess the people who consider Alex Jones and Sean Hannity are more than willing to accept the Giuliani-Powell claim that Hugo Chavez directed voter fraud from beyond the grave.

Both the Mueller report and the SSCI report provide evidence of Russia's interference into our elections and collusion with the Trump campaign. On the willfully ignorant call it a "hoax."

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I have found that most of the people who are ardent in their denials of Russian interference have never gone beyond right wing pundits commentaries and Barrs 4 page very flawed (even according to a federal judge) summary. Anyone with any level of reading comprehension can see it for themselves if they actually read the reports. But alas, they prefer to put their faith in some guy hawking survival gear as a solution to problems this "witch hunt" created.

7. Re: The Rounders Explaination

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Are you in Trump's inner circle that you know how he thinks or just taking the word from a media that hates him.
    He tells you. He had already stated that he thought he should be elidgable for a third term due to the time the "witch hunt" cost his administration. Of course he said this before he lost term 2.

8. Re: The Rounders Explaination

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    Yeah, anyone who hung their hat on the Russian Hoax possibly being legit needs to pipe down, frankly. Talk about shameless.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Have you read the Mueller report? The report by the senate investigation? Or are you spouting points from second hand sources like pundits? Just curious if your comments are your own or if your just spouting someone elses talking point.