Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 7172737475 ... LastLast

Re: Steve Bisciotti Needs to Speak

I honestly just dont give a fuck....Hearing people talk at my work, not about stopping a run game or double coverage, etc...all i hear is this conversation as its football.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I honestly just dont give a fuck....Hearing people talk at my work, not about stopping a run game or double coverage, etc...all i hear is this conversation as its football.
    Do you hear anything about the unjust killing of black people, or just disrespecting the flag?

The message has been lost!!

Blog Entries

Not hearing anything about this either.

http://www.wafb.com/story/36485415/m...cing-roof-case

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Do you hear anything about the unjust killing of black people, or just disrespecting the flag?

The message has been lost!!
    All I'm hearing about these days is Puerto Rico, and in particular their debt

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    There is a ESPN 30 for 30 on that, great watch
    i need to watch that

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Not hearing anything about this either.

http://www.wafb.com/story/36485415/m...cing-roof-case
    I see they arrested him. But i thought they shot all black criminals

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    I see they arrested him. But i thought they shot all black criminals
    Maybe he cooperated with police while being arrested. That's a novel approach.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Maybe he cooperated with police while being arrested. That's a novel approach.
    Stop it, your hood is showing

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    Sounds like the NFL's problem and they just violated their contract. If the players had a problem with it they should have protested the NFL not the American flag.
    No maybe the Military and Department of Defense need to keep their money, it is clear that they needed the NFL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shutdown#21 View Post
    No maybe the Military and Department of Defense need to keep their money, it is clear that they needed the NFL
    Okay and your point is what? I am talking about a contract that the NFL signed up for with the Department of Defense. If you are getting paid to provide a service you provide that service or forfeit the pay because you failed to meet the terms of the contract. Technically the same goes for the players. I'd bet their contract does not say to impose their social opinions on the field. I'd bet it says something like play hard, play fast, and play to the best of your ability.
    And to caveat the NFL never gave the players the option. So if they have an issue with standing and showing respect for the flag they should take it to their employer not the field. Just another double standard.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    Okay and your point is what? I am talking about a contract that the NFL signed up for with the Department of Defense. If you are getting paid to provide a service you provide that service or forfeit the pay because you failed to meet the terms of the contract. Technically the same goes for the players. I'd bet their contract does not say to impose their social opinions on the field. I'd bet it says something like play hard, play fast, and play to the best of your ability.
    And to caveat the NFL never gave the players the option. So if they have an issue with standing and showing respect for the flag they should take it to their employer not the field. Just another double standard.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Btw, I wonder what that lying POS Michael Bennett wants to say about LV Metro now? They were freaking heroic last night, running into automatic gunfire to try and save people and then to stop the shooter.

That's the vast majority of cops for you. The idiots kneeling on NFL sidelines every week ought to take notice.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...