Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Trade Lamar

Re: Trade Lamar

Lol - gotta hand it to them... we’re at 6 pages of responses to trolling....

Yes - we should 100% trade Lamar for 13 first round picks.

Quote Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
    Obviously they have a good QB so I don’t think they would have any desire for a QB. But the dolphins trading Parker plus 2 1sts I’d be all in. Win/win but we would end up coming out way ahead !
    What you think belichik would give us for Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick Hiker View Post
    There are times when trolling fans from another team can be tolerated. But not now.
    Look - if you can’t cry, laugh... last night sucked, but at a certain point the offseason has to start and threads of this... quality... will be par for the course.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
    Guys I know you all get pissed at me for continuing to write this but do most of you agree with me now? I wanted us to win the Super Bowl first and foremost you have the most trade value for him (3 1st round picks) but I think we could still get (2-1sts and a 2nd?) for him.

The titans are a above average team but not world killers. We trade Lamar in the off season , get a haul and get our team stacked for the next 10 plus years.

I could lay out how I would approach the draft but I know most of you wouldn’t care. Please trade Lamar and let’s get our team a perennial super bowl contender every year. Still proud of our guys!
    SMH! So who, pray tell, would be our QB for all of those Super Bowl contending years? ... Bc
    P.S. to other posters : I'm sorry I replied and kept this useless thread alive. UGH!

If the Browns are willing to permanately give us their first round picks perpetually for LJ I'd do that deal.

Lock this thread please

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravenous View Post
    Look - if you can’t cry, laugh... last night sucked, but at a certain point the offseason has to start and threads of this... quality... will be par for the course.
    The OP started this during the season. This isn't the first time we've seen this one from this poster

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The OP started this during the season. This isn't the first time we've seen this one from this poster
    I get it -

My point was more that we need to get used to this kind of topic given how our season ended. It’s pure trolling - can’t let it get us riled up.

Screw this silly ass thread! Lol I wish I could convert this thread into toilet paper to deal with my Cleveland Browns.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    "How do we know he is not Mel Tormé?"