Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Trade Lamar

Re: Trade Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I think you are on to something.

The ravens should trade Lamar for 5 first round draft picks. Maybe these draft picks could do the things that Lamar failed to do last night

They could get a guy that doesn’t drop passes
    They could get a guy tells the coach to stop going for it on 4th down
    They could get a guy that could tackle the other teams running back
    They could get a guy that doesn’t give up 28 points at home to a 6th seed team
    Thank you! Finally someone who agrees with me . Although 5 1sts may be a bit rich, I certainly think we could get 3 1sts . So over the next three years we would have 6 first round picks and could definitely shore up any weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    I mean, i havent been around for a couple of months but i read his post, it seemed perfectly reasonable to me (dont get carroed away more or less) so im not sure what else it would be if he felt a need to take a break after the replies in his thread.
    Certianly was reasonable.

No question some posters here got completely carried away with the success. I did to a degree...I always felt we would win, but I've been watching enough football for the last 35 years to know that there are no sure things in football and they play the games for a reason.

And I'm a Ravens fan...we've experienced plenty of heartbreak and "WTF is going on here" games...no way would I think we are unbeatable.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
    Thank you! Finally someone who agrees with me . Although 5 1sts may be a bit rich, I certainly think we could get 3 1sts . So over the next three years we would have 6 first round picks and could definitely shore up any weaknesses
    You think Texans will give us Hopkins and fuller for Lamar?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    You think Texans will give us Hopkins and fuller for Lamar?
    Obviously they have a good QB so I don’t think they would have any desire for a QB. But the dolphins trading Parker plus 2 1sts I’d be all in. Win/win but we would end up coming out way ahead !

Quote Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
    Jeep you know I’m right . We are all pissed but you know I’m right. He won’t have a season even close to this again. Trade him and get three really good players for him . With as much as we all wanted i, he isn’t the answer and never will be .
    Nah, I don't think you are pissed. I think you are happy and want this to be your "I told you so moment". What you are suggesting is ridiculous and comes from an emotional, bias place. You continue to root to be right about Lamar instead of for Lamar and this team.

Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post
    Nah, I don't think you are pissed. I think you are happy and want this to be your "I told you so moment". What you are suggesting is ridiculous and comes from an emotional, bias place. You continue to root to be right about Lamar instead of for Lamar and this team.
    I was steadfast on wanting to win the SB as I have posted many, many times. Look if everyone is ok with a 8-8-10-6 record every year keeping him it’s all good.

I want a better QB with great pieces all around him which is what trading him will do for us.

Blog Entries

This person is obviously a troll with nothing better to do and you keep feeding him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post
    He's a Chiefs fan. It comes from the place of a fan of a rival team.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    This person is obviously a troll with nothing better to do and you keep feeding him/her.
    It's moderation malpractice that this guy can still post here after being outed as a Chiefs fan. He's not real. He's pretending to be a Raven fan. The links to the Chiefs board where the same handle exists was posted in another thread. Don't blame the people responding saying brick the guy as "feeding the trolls". It's a no brainier. Someone is being stubborn and letting him remain. I don't get it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    It's moderation malpractice that this guy can still post here after being outed as a Chiefs fan. He's not real. He's pretending to be a Raven fan. The links to the Chiefs board where the same handle exists was posted in another thread. Don't blame the people responding saying brick the guy as "feeding the trolls". It's a no brainier. Someone is being stubborn and letting him remain. I don't get it.
    Me either and today more than ever it's really pissing me off. This fucker is literally pouring salt into the wound and he's being allowed to. It's fucked up.

(and I will GLADLY take my infraction for the personal attack!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    Me either and today more than ever it's really pissing me off. This fucker is literally pouring salt into the wound and he's being allowed to. It's fucked up.

(and I will GLADLY take my infraction for the personal attack!)
    He is pissing all over the forum. It's graffiti. Vandalism. If you are a Chiefs fan just admit it. I have no patience for fake persona trolls.

There are times when trolling fans from another team can be tolerated. But not now.