Page 31 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2930313233 LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Chargers

I'm just glad I don't have to listen to Fouts again for the rest of the week. :ww:

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth..." (Romans 1:16)

Blog Entries

I'll tell you what concerns me. Game four. Moss lining up opposite Foxworth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BUDDAROW View Post
    Our secondary is scaring the shit outa me!!
    They got some pressure on Rivers but not the crushing pain I was expecting considering their depleted line.
    This ain't SB play!
    Did our secondary play today?
    Has anybody seen Ed Reed?
    Thank God our Offense is doing the damn thing.
    If Rivers was avoiding Reed that much how wasn't the coverage better.

Is it just me or did Jackson bobble that TD and finally had possesion after he was out. Did Coach have a Red Flag or did Norv steal it before the game. another catch that was suspect on the last drive, I'm pretty sure the ground can not assist with the catch.

Well shit. They had it on in the restaraunt we were playing. So I heard the score but didn't see a lot of the game.

Exactly how did the defense let the Chargers score that many freaking points?

I'm going to watch the gamefilm tonight.

We have went against bigger receiver's the last two weeks so most of the bombs that were given up in this game was simple shielding by huge WR's. At least they were not wide open like McAlister used to get ate on the double moves. Our corners need a little (sorry to say this) Frank Walker fight when the ball is in the air. They are just not physical corners. To be continiued I guess. Good win against a scrappy team I say. The Chargers are a playoff team and we won on the road so I do not have any concerns as of yet. Teams are still figuring themselves out, just some have got it together faster than others. Do you think Tom Brady will play like this in Oct, Nov, and Dec? Can some other teams that are winning or losing right now right the ship and correct thier shortcomings in a given area? That remains to be seen, but I have faith in the coaching staff and the players on D. Also we are hanging 30+ on teams for two weeks in a row. I think this maybe a changing of the guard on this team anyway where the defense is good not great and the offense can score at will even on the better defensive teams. That is my hopes!

Blog Entries

O'Yeah..

Fucking Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Well shit. They had it on in the restaraunt we were playing. So I heard the score but didn't see a lot of the game.

You will be disgusted by the pass defense.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    You will be disgusted by the pass defense.
    :word

Quote Originally Posted by ScoNo View Post

Is it just me or did Jackson bobble that TD and finally had possesion after he was out. Did Coach have a Red Flag or did Norv steal it before the game. another catch that was suspect on the last drive, I'm pretty sure the ground can not assist with the catch.
    I thought so too. Surprised it wasn't challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoNo View Post
    Is it just me or did Jackson bobble that TD and finally had possesion after he was out. Did Coach have a Red Flag or did Norv steal it before the game.
    Remember the call on the field was a TD. I thought the same at first, but there wasn't enough to overturn the call. Would have just wasted a TO.

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    I'll tell you what concerns me. Game four. Moss lining up opposite Foxworth.
    Yes I'm worried about that too.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post

Stinger I'm envious of you... You get to watch the game objectively without emotion cause you know the outcome.

Game cliff-notes- sproles and vincent Jackson ass-raped our defense. But we made the play that mattered.