Page 300 of 880 FirstFirst ... 298299300301302 ... LastLast
Results 3,589 to 3,600 of 10551
    Blog Entries

Re: The Movies/TV thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I only got to watch 5 minutes before my wife fell asleep, but already was able to grab my interest.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    It’s all good but once you get to the end of the first episode and see what the bounty is, it’s like whoa, wow, now I’m really interested lol. Then the second episode is even better. If this is the quality we can expect from the Marvel shows, we are in for a lot of good tv.

So I'm just throwing this out there, but my kids have been watching the toy story movies a bunch since Disney+ came out, and does anyone else find the ending of number 3 like crazy sad?

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    It’s all good but once you get to the end of the first episode and see what the bounty is, it’s like whoa, wow, now I’m really interested lol. Then the second episode is even better. If this is the quality we can expect from the Marvel shows, we are in for a lot of good tv.
    I got Disney + free for a year through Verizon. I watched first 2 episodes already of the Manalorian and so far its been great.

The dog face looking guy with the Raspy voice, I am sitting there watching it and I know i have heard his voice before but cannot quite place it then I see (Nick Nolte) in the end credits. Last actor I ever thought I would expect in a Star Wars film.

So I'm just throwing this out there, but my kids have been watching the toy story movies a bunch since Disney+ came out, and does anyone else find the ending of number 3 like crazy sad?

Uh yeah, I def tear'd up last time I watched it, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I got Disney + free for a year through Verizon. I watched first 2 episodes already of the Manalorian and so far its been great.

The dog face looking guy with the Raspy voice, I am sitting there watching it and I know i have heard his voice before but cannot quite place it then I see (Nick Nolte) in the end credits. Last actor I ever thought I would expect in a Star Wars film.
    Just found out about this on Saturday, I was pretty stoked to hear I would be able to watch the Mandalorian for free!

Anyone having issues playing through Chrome? I was getting and Error 83 code (haven't tried since Saturday though). Works fine on PS4 and Phone though.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Just found out about this on Saturday, I was pretty stoked to hear I would be able to watch the Mandalorian for free!

Anyone having issues playing through Chrome? I was getting and Error 83 code (haven't tried since Saturday though). Works fine on PS4 and Phone though.
    Have you tried using the app? The app, both on my Samsung and Apple TV, have worked flawlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCityRaven View Post
    Have you tried using the app? The app, both on my Samsung and Apple TV, have worked flawlessly.
    Yeah, Ive had no issues with any iteration of the app, just on chrome desktop.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post

I am kind of pissed with Com crap Cable because there is no Disney App and apparently my So called SONY Smart TV can only use pre loaded apps that came with it which means I cannot download new apps. Had no idea before trying to search to add it.

Luckily I had a fires stick and 2 ROKUS lying around so I could get the app. Have not tried ROKU yet but it worked fine on my firestick

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I am kind of pissed with Com crap Cable because there is no Disney App and apparently my So called SONY Smart TV can only use pre loaded apps that came with it which means I cannot download new apps. Had no idea before trying to search to add it.

Luckily I had a fires stick and 2 ROKUS lying around so I could get the app. Have not tried ROKU yet but it worked fine on my firestick
    Old Sony TV?

Old Sony TV?

Not old in my opinion. Bought it maybe 4 years ago.

Apparently there are Sony Android TVS which have google play store and then there are just SONY Smart TVS with pre loaded APPS that comes factory installed.

I had no idea there was a difference or I would have chosen a different model. Its been kind of a piece of junk, when I first bought it within 2-3 weeks the sound would intermittently work and not work. I almost returned it but the box was gone by that time.

It has worked fine lately but I dont know its not been as good as I expected.

Watched AHS finale. Glad jingles got a happy-ish ending. Tragic character. I hope they bring back Finn as a regular next season!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just saw an article on Yahoo that a Joker Sequel is in the works. Apparently a Billion dollars and growing at the box office will make some directors rethink their stance.