Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Free talk Friday - 07.31.20

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    That is outstanding. 55 pushups is a serious amount. I do 150 to 200 pushups but within about 15 to 20 minutes. I probably need bands.
    I do a C4 drink about 30 minutes before working out and it makes a huge difference. Can really push myself.

https://c4energy.com/products/c4-original

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I seriously miss going to the gym. Pushed a lot of weight around. That was 5 months ago. Cannot even buy weights for my home, anywhere. None available unless you want to pay $125 for 25 pound dumbbells or well over $1000 for a set that comes in months. Hard to imagine lifting 1/2 of what I used to for an hour straight. Pushups / bodyweight exercises just not the same.
    I always lifted free weights and doubted machines. I started 4 min the ago on a bowflex(the ones with the resistance rods and holy crap, my gains at 52 are incredible. I can do anything I could with free weights (it's the one with lat and leg attatchment). I can't use free weights due to neck and back injuries and this is much faster and safer. I can 18 sets for a body part in 30 mins or until pain drops me.

I'll post pics as soon as the remaining freaking 10 pounds of stubborn ass bodyfat goes. It's nowhere else except the very very bottom of stomach and infuriating because I have abs on top of it showing. Must be age.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    I always lifted free weights and doubted machines. I started 4 min the ago on a bowflex(the ones with the resistance rods and holy crap, my gains at 52 are incredible. I can do anything I could with free weights (it's the one with lat and leg attatchment). I can't use free weights due to neck and back injuries and this is much faster and safer. I can 18 sets for a body part in 30 mins or until pain drops me.

I'll post pics as soon as the remaining freaking 10 pounds of stubborn ass bodyfat goes. It's nowhere else except the very very bottom of stomach and infuriating because I have abs on top of it showing. Must be age.
    If your diet is on point, just be patient with it. That's always the first place it goes and the last place it leaves.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I will look forward to the pics when ready. I am mostly free weights, but I am over 60 so it is crazy hard to get back gains that are lost - especially with 5 months of no lifting. Does it take up much room/ easy to set up? Not cheap at $1500 (unless the $2000+ model).

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Thanks. Forwarded it to my wife.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

That is outstanding. 55 pushups is a serious amount. I do 150 to 200 pushups but within about 15 to 20 minutes. I probably need bands.
    Hit 60 today. I'm eventually trying to do 100 pushups nonstop

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Hit 60 today. I'm eventually trying to do 100 pushups nonstop
    You're a beast dude. That is in the range of a 20 something who works out.

I will look forward to the pics when ready. I am mostly free weights, but I am over 60 so it is crazy hard to get back gains that are lost - especially with 5 months of no lifting. Does it take up much room/ easy to set up? Not cheap at $1500 (unless the $2000+ model).
    The newer ones use a different resistance method and take less space.

It was almost 2 decades since I lifted. The muscles do have memory.
    Get your testosterone checked by your doctor. I am preaching on here because my levels tested low. .the doctor put me on Testosterone replacement therapy. I am doing the injections of testosterone cypianate. Those patches and gels are shit.
    Makes you like 18 again, in more ways than one.

Well people. Started with symptoms couple days ago and getting tested tomorrow for our lovely Virus.

Not good if I have it but maybe it's something else. Freaks me out because of diabetes. Just a bad cold.....just a bad cold....

Well people. Started with symptoms couple days ago and getting tested tomorrow for our lovely Virus.

Not good if I have it but maybe it's something else. Freaks me out because of diabetes. Just a bad cold.....just a bad cold....
    Hope it's just a cold. Get well soon.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Stay positive try to keep your immune system up