Super spreader events?

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding massive amounts of people getting COVID from College and NFL football games so far? I was at the Ravens game and almost no one was wearing a mask in the concourse or bathroom. Everyone was packed in like sardines when the stadium emptied out.

If there were, I'm sure the media would be talking about them non-stop. What gives?

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Re: Super spreader events?

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding massive amounts of people getting COVID from College and NFL football games so far? I was at the Ravens game and almost no one was wearing a mask in the concourse or bathroom. Everyone was packed in like sardines when the stadium emptied out.

If there were, I'm sure the media would be talking about them non-stop. What gives?

I haven’t heard the term “super spreader “ since last month when the big bike gathering (stergus?)didn’t produce any covid.

Kind of hard to keep pushing that narrative from recreational gatherings of people when the gubment and the MSM don't push it from the self inflicted super spreader at the southern border.
    They have bigger fish to fry right now to the tune of 3.5 trillion.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Oh thought this had to be about the Walmart checkout lane the past 18 months….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Oh thought this had to be about the Walmart checkout lane the past 18 months….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everyone knows you can't catch an illness in Walmart.

On a side note, I remember when the one in State College, PA made my future wife work in the deli with the flu instead of letting her use her sick time.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Everyone knows you can't catch an illness in Walmart.

On a side note, I remember when the one in State College, PA made my future wife work in the deli with the flu instead of letting her use her sick time.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Today they would have shutdown the deli or even the store. But I know Walmart wouldn't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I haven’t heard the term “super spreader “ since last month when the big bike gathering (stergus?)didn’t produce any covid.
    Wow you could not be more wrong. There was a huge spike in cases in the wake of that event.

Quote Originally Posted by gaiusrex View Post
    Wow you could not be more wrong. There was a huge spike in cases in the wake of that event.
    Link? I haven't seen anything supporting that.