Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Havana Syndrome

Havana Syndrome

I am deeply disturbed by the attacks on CIA, military, White House, and State Department personnel from what is termed Havana Syndrome. Researching this leads one to believe some manifestation of sonic or microwave device is being used to cause organ damage/brain damage in our citizens. This is outrageous. Been happening for years and now new cases appearing. Attacks in other countries as well as on our own shores. Any theories on how this is being done? I would think it has to emanate from a Russian or Chinese black ops program because no other country would have the resources to even determine where our personnel are based and living. How this is being done remains a mystery. This is the kind of stuff that can blow up into a hot war.

Blog Entries

Re: Havana Syndrome

Could be achieved with a directional antenna beefed up on steroids.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Could be achieved with a directional antenna beefed up on steroids.
    It could but would also be detectable if one was looking for it. The fact that they don't have a really good lead on this is somewhat baffling.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye View Post
    It could but would also be detectable if one was looking for it. The fact that they don't have a really good lead on this is somewhat baffling.

It stands to reason this is some kind of a small portable device that can be tucked away in a car or is otherwise unnoticed. One other question is why. Why would another country want to do this on a continual basis year after year on disparate sets of gov't employees? What do they have to gain?

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    It stands to reason this is some kind of a small portable device that can be tucked away in a car or is otherwise unnoticed. One other question is why. Why would another country want to do this on a continual basis year after year on disparate sets of gov't employees? What do they have to gain?
    Yeah the seemingly random occurrences that target diplomats and statesmen more than anyone else it is very odd.

Prob just an OP by a 3letter organization. They most likely use the persons cell phone as the “weapon”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Re: Havana Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Prob just an OP by a 3letter organization. They most likely use the persons cell phone as the “weapon”.

LOL @ Lax stopping by. He probably thought it was a thread about a new cuban cigar.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye View Post

Not too baffling if you think about it. For four years “our” intelligence communities put all of their resources into overthrowing a sitting President. They didn’t have time for the job they were supposed to be doing.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    LOL @ Lax stopping by. He probably thought it was a thread about a new cuban cigar.
    Ah. Yes. Dismiss what doesn’t fit your agendas that it’s a Left conspiracy to wipe out Pro Trump agents world wide.

Keep thinking that way. It’s safer.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Experimentation.

Find what works and then use it on unlikable populations or groups.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Anyone here who doesn’t believe that our own Gov would do things like this ..has their head up their ass. Do t believe me. Ask Wicked. He worked for a 3 letter. This is the exact kinda Black Bag shit they do all the time that reg citizens don’t hear about.

12. Re: Havana Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Anyone here who doesn’t believe that our own Gov would do things like this ..has their head up their ass. Do t believe me. Ask Wicked. He worked for a 3 letter. This is the exact kinda Black Bag shit they do all the time that reg citizens don’t hear about.

Oh I totally believe it. I was just razzin' ya.