Page 78 of 98 FirstFirst ... 7677787980 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Marcus Peters / Pass Rusher Next?

Since were throwing names "out there," how about this one? Jason Pierre-Paul

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Re: Marcus Peters / Pass Rusher Next?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I would trade a 1 for Yannick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's a UFA and we'd basically be trading a 1st for 9 games. No thanks.

He's basically in the same situation Clowney was when he was moved only with 7 less games. I'd give a max of a 3rd and I'd try to give up a 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post

He's basically in the same situation Clowney was when he was moved only with 7 less games. I'd give a max of a 3rd and I'd try to give up a 4th.
    How many times do people have to directly address this line of thinking before people will stop saying it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Since were throwing names "out there," how about this one? Jason Pierre-Paul

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Isn’t he coming back from a broken neck that he got in a car crash? Previously, he blew a couple of his fingers off setting off fireworks in his bare hands. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Isn’t he coming back from a broken neck that he got in a car crash? Previously, he blew a couple of his fingers off setting off fireworks in his bare hands. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Tf?

Apparently getting in a car accident is an indictment of one's intelligence. Who knew.

The problem with trading for Suh or JPP is that I don't think Arians has any interest in giving up on the season and building for the future.

It's a real struggle trying to find that combination of an effective pass rusher and a team that might be willing to move on. Leonard Williams and the Jets might fit. Kerrigan and the Racialslurs should fit but they wouldn't do it for some stupid reason.

Maybe we need to gamble on some other team's Tim Williams, someone we liked in the draft who hasn't worked out, or check the CFL to see if the next Cameron Wake is out there, because pickings are slim.

What about Tak McKinley from the Falcons?Or even Adrian Clayborn? He's not amazing but he might contribute and he could be had cheaply. Just as long as we aren't stupid/desperate enough to go for Vic Beasley.
    Last edited by QtR Nevermore; 10-23-2019 at 01:38 AM.

Vic Beasley is honestly the Marcus Peters of pass rushers, led the NFL in sacks in 2016, 1st Team All-Pro. Hasn't been good since.

Now the narrative is "he sucks, one year wonder"...Peters so far looks pretty damn legit and way better utilized here. We have a great organization and it does make a big difference.

I obviously want Yannick but they are going to bust our balls over him just like they did to us with Ramsey. Jags are stingy trade partners, they need overwhelming offers to make the damn trade.

Beasley could be had a lot cheaper, just as Peters was in comparison to Ramsey. Obviously the cap situation is a hurdle but that to me is the best deal out there if the Yannick thing goes south. Crazy high ceiling on Beasley and he might just need to get the hell away from Quinn and that busted scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Apparently getting in a car accident is an indictment of one's intelligence. Who knew.
    Considering he blew his hand off with fireworks... there is a chance the common denominator here is JPP and not just bad luck lol

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post

Yup 3rd tops, hopefully we can extend him. If not we get a high end pass rusher for playoffs and 3rd comp in 2021.

Jags/Coughlin are 100% busting Eric's balls on Yannick trying to get us to over pay. Playing the "You called us, we don't need to trade him, pony up or leave us alone" angle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    He was in a single car accident when his Ferrari hit a median. It looks like he was driving too fast under wet/raining conditions at 5:00 AM in the morning. Things just keep happening with this guy.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare