Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: How do the Patriots defend the deep ball? Can Flacco have deep ball success against them?

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    Jesus Christ it is impossible with you people
    LOL. I think I've found "that" guy on these boards.

Blog Entries

Re: How do the Patriots defend the deep ball? Can Flacco have deep ball success against them?

Who is bragging about it though? Lmao. Is it impossible to improve your team by playing bad teams? Or should we just discount everything for the sake of their schedule?
    No you can improve...but how do you accurately judge improvement against inferior competition?

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    No you can improve...but how do you accurately judge improvement against inferior competition?
    I guess we'll just have to see Sunday.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan in MD View Post
    LOL. Dude, if you think this is me bragging about our secondary, then you need to get your reading comprehension skills better.
    I'm not really talking about YOU per se...but posts I've read on Pat's forums.

iggyman555 Guest

Jesus Christ it is impossible with you people
    see ya troll

Belichick's MO is to take away an offense's strength and make them beat his defense some other way. I would be shocked if the Pats defense was vulnerable to the deep ball because everyone and their dad knows that's our bread and butter. He's going to force Joe to complete a high percentage of short passes, which is fine. Joe did that earlier this season (28/39, 72%). Pitta (and Dickson, for that matter) is a tough match up for their big LBs, so I am hopeful part of our game plan is getting him matched up there. Combined with the wind and the possibility of the Pats' secondary staying deep all day long, they are probably looking for Flacco to force the deep ball. I'm hoping Boldin, Rice and the TEs will make them pay.
    Long days and pleasant nights.

I'm not really talking about YOU per se...but posts I've read on Pat's forums.
    I read a post on here about how Brady isn't even a top 20 QB. Should I generalize the Ravens fan base as uninformed as that poster?

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    see ya troll
    "Waa waa! I'm gonna call him a troll because he doesn't think the Pats suck as much as I do!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan in MD View Post
    I read a post on here about how Brady isn't even a top 20 QB. Should I generalize the Ravens fan base as uninformed as that poster?
    It is clear to see where there is an agreed upon consensus vs. an outlier homer.

The Pat's forum I saw everyone seemed to be in agreement that the secondary was much improved...yet not a single person I saw focused on the competition level since Talib was acquired.

It is clear to see where there is an agreed upon consensus vs. an outlier homer.

The Pat's forum I saw everyone seemed to be in agreement that the secondary was much improved...yet not a single person I saw focused on the competition level since Talib was acquired.
    Because we've seen them SUCK against poor competition too, so that they were able to at least improve in that area is good enough for us

Blog Entries

"Waa waa! I'm gonna call him a troll because he doesn't think the Pats suck as much as I do!"
    Doing really well with that not arguing. Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Doing really well with that not arguing. Kudos.
    I'm not the one fishing for arguments, you all are