Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Ravens player tests positive

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleglasses View Post
    I think I saw lamar didn't practice yesterday due to illness. Hes had it twice now.
    He's back practicing today!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Re: Ravens player tests positive

Noticed some of the LBs not practicing today. Have to wonder if they were in close contact with Ferguson

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/stat...459248128?s=20
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

3. Re: Ravens player tests positive

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Noticed some of the LBs not practicing today. Have to wonder if they were in close contact with Ferguson

https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/stat...459248128?s=20
    Barstool Banks had all three of those guys (Board, Houston, Mad) as close contacts:
    Quote Originally Posted by Banks
    This recurring COVID thing is so obnoxious. It’s Jaylon Ferguson. Madubuike, Houston, and Board are potentially close contacts. I don’t know the ramifications for them. I’m sure they’re continuing to trace and test everyone.
    https://twitter.com/BarstoolBanks/st...09319505780743
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    Barstool Banks had all three of those guys (Board, Houston, Mad) as close contacts:
    https://twitter.com/BarstoolBanks/st...09319505780743
    Pretty sure Houston is vax'd. Not sure about the others

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

5. Re: Ravens player tests positive

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    We should know by Sunday. I think an enterprising individual could also comb through the broadcast from LV and see if they can be seen on the sideline (to see if they were wearing masks).
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    We should know by Sunday. I think an enterprising individual could also comb through the broadcast from LV and see if they can be seen on the sideline (to see if they were wearing masks).
    Yes I would love to know this if someone has time lol

If your vaccinated and a close contact can you still play?

He was wearing a mask when a almost all of the team wasn't in some pics so people were speculating that he wasn't

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

9. Re: Ravens player tests positive

edit 2: after digging deeper into this, it appears that masks may not be required in domes (they are definitely not required for unvaxxed players in normal circumstances). Specifically, the NFL has decided that indoor practice fields are considered outdoors for masking requirements.
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL Memo 2021-08-30
    An indoor practice field or bubble will be considered “outdoors” for purposes of this requirement.
    Regarding unvaxxed masking on game days, active players are explicitly excluded from the masking requirement (emphasis mine).
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL Memo 2021-08-30
    Any such individual with Bench Area Access who is not fully vaccinated, except for Active Players, shall be required to wear masks at all times; unvaccinated Inactive Players (e.g., Practice Squad or IR) who are on the sideline must also wear masks
    I'll leave my original post below, but it's basically meaningless. Here's a link to the 2021-08-30 memo: https://static.www.nfl.com/image/upl...wwi0hi377l.pdf

Yes I would love to know this if someone has time lol
    I have not confirmed that unvaxxed players are required to wear masks in domes (but the adjusted rules agreed to just before the season relaxed restrictions on wearing masks outside, so my assumption is that they would still be required inside). I've yet to see any player masked in this game (but I haven't look too hard, just for Lamar yesterday and now for Board/Ferg/Houston/Mad).

Quality is not great, but neither Ferg nor Mad (I think?) appears to wearing masks here, so assuming masks are required, they both seem to be vaxxed (Q1, 09:40).

Houston also appears unmasked, seeming to confirm that he was vaxxed (believed to be required prior to signing) [forgot timestamp]:

Board too is unmasked (Q3, 02:31):

I'll note that throughout my search, I did not see a single player masked (and only one coach, but I did see multiple support staff, including members of the chain gang and other NFL personnel unaffiliated with a team). Since the majority of players are supposedly vaxxed, that's not unexpected, but I'm still not sure if unvaxxed players are required to mask. Also, a player could be vaxxed and still choose to wear a mask.

edit: Lamar very clearly unmasked (Q4, 10:05)
    Last edited by organizedchaos21; 09-24-2021 at 01:51 PM.

Jeff Zrebiec on Twitter:

Ravens have placed NT Brandon Williams, DL Justin Madubuike, OLB Justin Houston and OLB Jaylon Ferguson on the Reserve/COVID-19 list. So they'll have a short-handed defense Sunday in Detroit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harbaugh mentioned Houston was getting vaxxed when they signed him. BWill, Lamar, and he were the only people I’m sure were wearing masks on the sidelines in the preseason.

This is just getting Fn ridiculous. I imagine the others on list had to test positive too or were unvaxxed. This is all dumb.