Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Re: Speaking of Head Cases...

James Washington is going to start posting insane numbers and they won’t miss a beat without AB is my bet, The Steelers certainly don’t look as loaded in past years, the loss of their coach could make their season go either way, Ben is in decline but can still get the job done, and the Steelers are insanely good at finding and developing receivers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    My Steelers fan husband is laughing at everything going on with AB. Doesn't miss him and is confident in juju

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Remind him about the $20M cap hit

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    James Washington is going to start posting insane numbers and they won’t miss a beat without AB is my bet, The Steelers certainly don’t look as loaded in past years, the loss of their coach could make their season go either way, Ben is in decline but can still get the job done, and the Steelers are insanely good at finding and developing receivers.
    Ben led the league in passing last year. He’s in the same boat as Brady with me.

When I see him in actual decline is when I will call it that. Def can’t say he’s in decline right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Remind him about the $20M cap hit
    I will

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Ben led the league in passing last year. He’s in the same boat as Brady with me.

When I see him in actual decline is when I will call it that. Def can’t say he’s in decline right now.
    The escapability, a huge part of his success in his career, is not even close to what it used to be. There are a lot less “how did he do that?” plays now.

Steelers are still loaded with talent. I’m still afraid of them. With Ben there and how good their offensive and defensive lines are, they will continue to compete and be very good.

They got their ILB and with Nelson and Haden at CB, they should improve in that area also.

I think they got away from AB at the most opportune time. The dude is a walking time bomb.

The escapability, a huge part of his success in his career, is not even close to what it used to be. There are a lot less “how did he do that?” plays now.
    Yes, but that has also helped him stay healthy. He had over 5k yards and I believe he only missed a portion of our game and their game against the Raiders.

I’m sure their coaches love him not running around like a dumbass and staying healthy also. That truly may just be by design after they got rid of Haley as the OC.

Lots of great points in this discussion but the most important thing that nobody’s talking about is how clever the thread title is.

Pittsburgh will be fine. Baltimore will be better. AB is really fun to watch when he plays football.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    The helmet studies are nonsense. There’s no such thing as a safe helmet. The NFL is just trying to win the publicity war.
    And reduce litigation risks

Ben is going to start to crumble like Lynn Dickey as he takes more hits on his aging body.

I see this through this mists...Take heart, O flock!
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)

Blog Entries

“The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated” - the Pittsburgh Steelers with an assist from Mark Twain... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    “The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated” - the Pittsburgh Steelers with an assist from Mark Twain... Bc
    At this point in time, the present, the safest thing is always to assume that everything will be as the last time they suited up.

And yet, Twain is dead.
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)