Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7778798081 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    Even if the pats get #1, ravens would be in good shape to get #2....tiebreaker over Houston and all. Only difference is a potential afcc in new England, where the ravens have won before.

It all comes down to tomorrow night. Between the saints, niners, ravens and steelers, I can't remember the last time one game had so much hanging in the balance. Four cities on the edge of their seat....
    I like how they put all divisional games for the last week so they matter. Should do that every year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: Week 15 - Ravens vs Bolts

One yard line no problem against this D.

Btw best ravens today Barnes or Gaither?

Comprehensively outplayed, outfought and outcoached on both sides of the ball. One of the most disappointing performances I can remember in a big game
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFaninBMore View Post
    Even if the pats get #1, ravens would be in good shape to get #2....tiebreaker over Houston and all. Only difference is a potential afcc in new England, where the ravens have won before.

It all comes down to tomorrow night. Between the saints, niners, ravens and steelers, I can't remember the last time one game had so much hanging in the balance. Four cities on the edge of their seat....
    Bullchit! You know as well as everyone else does that the steelers will win tomorrow night.The Ravens pissed the whole season away by not even having enough heart to show up tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Can't wait to hear Joe the Retard at the press conference make up some new excuses for his bottom-5 level play.
    Joe usually says the opposing team made plays and the Ravens didn't. Never admits that he stunk up the field.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    We can still win the division. Pittsburgh may lose tomorrow. But the seeding doesn't help us. Plus look at NE's next games, which are both at home:

Miami
    Buffalo.

Which game is NE losing?
    I think, though I might be wrong, if Pissburgh loses that'll give us the number two seed since the Texans lost today. Providing we win out.

Buffalo has already beaten the Pats once, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. Before this game started would you have thought that the Chargers were going to beat us like we insulted their mothers? Chiefs beating the Packers?

The Pats aren't likely to lose but it is possible.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Why is Webb playing when game is already over? Great decision by our great HC again.

Can't single any player or coach out for this perform. Chargers were trying to stay in the hunt for the playoffs and Dec. is usually when they get hot. Ravens got beat by a team who wanted it more than them imo...

So sad to see Cam make Norv look like a genius and the defense to shit the bed.

So are we losing in wildcard weekend or the divisonal round of the playoffs?
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    The Steelers game in Pittsburgh in '07 sucked ass.
    We had an excuse that night. We were down to our 5th and 6th corner. SD is doing this to our first stringers minus 1 guy. Its absolutely pathetic.

all praise to Gaither...make me sick