Page 1 of 18 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump vs Kim

Trump vs Kim

what do yall think will actually happen in singapore? not what you wish will happen but what will be the end result.
    i dont personally think that NK will give up their nukes. anything better than that is a win for Trump

Blog Entries

Re: Trump vs Kim

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    what do yall think will actually happen in singapore? not what you wish will happen but what will be the end result.
    i dont personally think that NK will give up their nukes. anything better than that is a win for Trump
    It's really hard to say. It's the first time a US President has ever met with North Korea's leader. If anybody can pull it off, it's Trump. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

3. Re: Trump vs Kim

I'm hoping something good comes of it. There really is no other solution......except one. I wonder how in the world that, even if some agreement is made, verification of compliance could ever be made. Remember back in the days of Iraq, where they refused to let UN inspectors do their jobs? I'm glad we finally have someone in the WH w/a set. That much I know.....

Blog Entries

If Kim has half a brain (jury still out on that one) he will completely go along with what Trump wants. North Korea would only win. Look at South Korea's prosperity, and think about Kim doing the same for his people. He would become immortal. His people would worship him.

Trump pulls this off he gains Reagan status. Guaranteed 2nd term.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    If Kim has half a brain (jury still out on that one) he will completely go along with what Trump wants. North Korea would only win. Look at South Korea's prosperity, and think about Kim doing the same for his people. He would become immortal. His people would worship him.
    To me, this makes the most sense.

If NK can become like SK, and the Korean Peninsula can work together, it will be the turning point for that entire region of the world. It all depends on KJU. If he isn’t nuts and he does what Trump wants...everyone, including KJU, wins.

If they denuclearize and a peace agreement is made...it truly will be a political miracle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    To me, this makes the most sense.

If NK can become like SK, and the Korean Peninsula can work together, it will be the turning point for that entire region of the world. It all depends on KJU. If he isn’t nuts and he does what Trump wants...everyone, including KJU, wins.

If they denuclearize and a peace agreement is made...it truly will be a political miracle.
    Why anyone would root against this is beyond me. I'd like to see Trump at least get some credit for the good things he is doing. He has been dogged by the network news vampires since he won the election. I truly pray this goes well.

I'd like to see Trump at least get some credit for the good things he is doing. He has been dogged by the network news vampires since he won the election.
    History remembers reality over conjecture.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    History remembers reality over conjecture.
    I heard the MSM trying to piss all over this deal already. Their hatred for Trump (and this country) is unbelievable.

I heard the MSM trying to piss all over this deal already. Their hatred for Trump (and this country) is unbelievable.
    When all is said and done, I think history will remember this time as the media’s downfall and the country’s resurgence.

i dont see why all of a sudden kim would want to help his people. if he wanted to do this before he should of spent billions of dollars on the country instead of building nuclear weapons at the expense of his peoples.
    i think he is out of money as this point with all the sanctions and needs an out.

i dont see this cat changing his stripes. he will not give up the nukes or if he does i can see him lying and continuing the program.

its going to be a tough negotiation.

Blog Entries

i dont see why all of a sudden kim would want to help his people. if he wanted to do this before he should of spent billions of dollars on the country instead of building nuclear weapons at the expense of his peoples.
    i think he is out of money as this point with all the sanctions and needs an out.

i dont see this cat changing his stripes. he will not give up the nukes or if he does i can see him lying and continuing the program.

its going to be a tough negotiation.
    Well, he is a newlywed now. Maybe he wants to please his wife as he probably just lost his virginity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk