Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Where do we go from here?

We know the Ravens are in the playoffs. Something crazy has to happen for them to miss out. Looking forward, what the heck has to happen for this team to right the ship?

I don't want to hear about firing Harbaugh or getting rid of Flacco, because it's not going to happen. What can we realistically do to get back to contention?

The Ravens are in the playoffs? Since when?

Re: Where do we go from here?

This year or the offseason?
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

If you are talking about this year I don't think there is anything they can do. They made the ultimate move last week and it did nothing. At this point you get some injured players back and punish those who continue to do dumb things. If guys are interested in playing at this point you're not going to motivate them. They need to sit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The Ravens are in the playoffs? Since when?
    Don't be a jackass. You know just like I know that the ONLY way they miss the playoffs is to lose out and have the Cinci/Pitt game end in a tie. Not gonna happen. Like I said, something crazy has to happen for them to miss out.

Nothing IMO. To many guys are just to banged up. The only thing I want to see is this team come out play with more pride than they did today.

After the season though I think you let go of ALL of the offensive coaching staff and bring in someone new and let them bring in who they want to fix the offense.
    I also think you have to have some serious debate about which players on this team should stay and go. There is a decent core here that can be built around. Some tough choices may need to be made in order to clear enough space to address some personnel issues.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

The window for this team has closed. Time to rebuild. I dont think you can do that with harbs. Question is, can you do it with Flacco and the money he is going to command.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Don't be a jackass. You know just like I know that the ONLY way they miss the playoffs is to lose out and have the Cinci/Pitt game end in a tie. Not gonna happen. Like I said, something crazy has to happen for them to miss out.
    You sure about that scenario?

Blog Entries
    How do you know that harbaugh doesn't get fired? Biscuit fired billick after giving him an extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    You sure about that scenario?
    Yeah he's right. I just checked using ESPN's playoff machine.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Yeah he's right. I just checked using ESPN's playoff machine.
    Cool. My mistake then.

Take a deep breath and have the medical staff work overtime. There's nothing to do except hope that some of the guys can get healthy.
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"