Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Revisionist history is taking over already

I just turned on law and order to watch. Here is the scene.

Car bombing in NYC
    Suspect arrested is a white male
    Cue the backdrop..... cops meeting in precinct to describe the suspect.

Labeled as a protestor that was present at DC on Jan 6
    Online profile says he doesn’t believe covid is real and the election was stolen
    Claims the police are bad and he must take them out
    Then the police comment.... this is what you get when the last 4 years the man in office has been encouraging this violence

So Hollywood thinks (or is trying to portray) the summer riots as trump supporters and trump caused it all. Including the violence against police.

How much do you want to bet that 51% of the left believe this

Re: Revisionist history is taking over already

So what Stabler is back

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I just turned on law and order to watch. Here is the scene.

Car bombing in NYC
    Suspect arrested is a white male
    Cue the backdrop..... cops meeting in precinct to describe the suspect.

Labeled as a protestor that was present at DC on Jan 6
    Online profile says he doesn’t believe covid is real and the election was stolen
    Claims the police are bad and he must take them out
    Then the police comment.... this is what you get when the last 4 years the man in office has been encouraging this violence

So Hollywood thinks (or is trying to portray) the summer riots as trump supporters and trump caused it all. Including the violence against police.

How much do you want to bet that 51% of the left believe this
    I can't believe you even watch TV. I sift through the garbage on Youtube, Amazon and Netflix and watch what pleases me. Network TV has been dead to me for a decade at least. Those shows are always pushing leftist spin and propaganda.

Blog Entries

The Marxists are starting to win the war in the west, 2020 was the year the tide turned

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I can't believe you even watch TV. I sift through the garbage on Youtube, Amazon and Netflix and watch what pleases me. Network TV has been dead to me for a decade at least. Those shows are always pushing leftist spin and propaganda.
    I am mostly still into superhero TV but that has become the wokest of the woke. Falcon and The winter soldier is like an after school special for racism in the US... complete with buying 100% in in the media-driven narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I am mostly still into superhero TV but that has become the wokest of the woke. Falcon and The winter soldier is like an after school special for racism in the US... complete with buying 100% in in the media-driven narrative.

I'd say I refuse to watch that but I just have no interest in watching it. Bucky and Falcon were some of the least compelling characters in that universe. So the idea that teaming them up would make for something worth watching is just ridiculous. I heard that one is not doing that well which doesn't surprise me. Humor is what makes the super hero stuff work. Without a sense of humor to let you know they are not taking themselves too seriously those things become dull and really, really silly/stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    So what Stabler is back

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    Right? Burying the lead.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post

At this point we just find an interesting show and watch it all the way through. Working through shameless now.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'd say I refuse to watch that but I just have no interest in watching it. Bucky and Falcon were some of the least compelling characters in that universe. So the idea that teaming them up would make for something worth watching is just ridiculous. I heard that one is not doing that well which doesn't surprise me. Humor is what makes the super hero stuff work. Without a sense of humor to let you know they are not taking themselves too seriously those things become dull and really, really silly/stupid.
    Hence why marvel trends to outdo DC a lot of the time. Always have taken themselves less seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Hence why marvel trends to outdo DC a lot of the time. Always have taken themselves less seriously.

You know, the dark knight series was phenomenal imo. It's cringe to see every DC thing being super serious all the time. Theyre so not self aware.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

Yep. There's no comparison as far as the franchises go. Disappointing, as I was a HUGE DC Comics fan as a child. Marvel delivered big time.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

The UK is finally getting a Conservative/libertarian mainstream news channel, GB news. So I will probably watch that. Hopefully it will wreck BBC and Sky news ratings.