Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: From NFL Now: The belief is that #Ravens QB Lamar Jackson suffered just a mild knee sprain, but the tests continue to be

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    And we know how transparent harbage is with these things.
    "Could be days....could be weeks as days turn into weeks." WTF??
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Re: From NFL Now: The belief is that #Ravens QB Lamar Jackson suffered just a mild knee sprain, but the tests continue to be

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    "Could be days....could be weeks as days turn into weeks." WTF??
    Yup! Last season was a good example, and let’s not forget Perriman if we ever need a refresher.

We might be better off with Huntley in Pittsburgh anyway.....

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post

We ain't beating Pittsburgh with Huntley.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

LOL, it's like this board gets more delusional by the day. They can't legit be serious, right?

Good point. I hope Harbaugh emphasizes that in the team meetings.....

Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post

It'll look good at first, but Pittsburgh has weeks of tape on Huntley from last year. They'll bait him into picks with zone blitzes and jump the shorter routes.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

For those wondering, Pittsburgh is about 7th against the run and 28th against the pass.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    It'll look good at first, but Pittsburgh has weeks of tape on Huntley from last year. They'll bait him into picks with zone blitzes and jump the shorter routes.
    Agreed, the only upside is we most likely won't have a 10 point 4th quarter lead to lose in the last 5 minutes. It'll be close and will probably come down to whoever has the ball with 2 minutes left.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by InigoMontoya View Post
    Agreed, the only upside is we most likely won't have a 10 point 4th quarter lead to lose in the last 5 minutes. It'll be close and will probably come down to whoever has the ball with 2 minutes left.
    Well, the Steelers have won 3 of their last 4, and only given up more than 20, once in those four (Bengals). On one hand, the other three offenses were the Saints, Colts and Falcons. On the other hand, the fifth offense will be............. the Ravens. I could see us getting to 20. That wouldn't surprise me, but there will be mistakes.

pittsburgh game all comes down to who has the best defense on the field. we need marcus williams back this week and having ronnie back would also help.

also, it sure helps that we have the psychological edge now. we're more likely to wake up for this game now knowing that everyone and their moms is picking pittsburgh

I can't be the only one who remembers Ryan Mallet beating the Steelers for us in 2015.