Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: How y'all feel about Ronnie Stanley?

Quote Originally Posted by MontibelloValhalla View Post
    Jon Ogden? He ain't better than Jared Gaither.

Law Firm of McCauley, Dickey and McMillan.
    Yeah, Jared Gaither was REALLY effective when he was sitting on the sidelines in sweats because of a phantom "back injury."

yall some cold blooded mofos

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    According to PFF last year Tunstil only gave up 1 sack and Stanley gave up 3. Didn't really elaborate on anything else
    Were not playing the same position last season.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    yall some cold blooded mofos
    Seriously, it's three fucking games. His PFF ranking is four spots behind Tyron Smith, are we going to pretend his career is in a state of existential crisis too? What about Jack Conklin, who was a first team All-Pro as a rookie last year? He actually comes in just behind Stanley.

And speaking of Tunsil, he currently ranks 53rd among guards...so...yeah.

For the season so far, per PFF, Stanley has a 58.9 grade, while Tunsil has a 45.7. Both are failing grades by PFF standards.

Can't really do a prior year comparison, given that Tunsil played primarily Guard last season.

One loss has really gotten to some folks around here...

The transition back to his natural left tackle position has been a rough one so far for Laremy Tunsil, as he had another tough afternoon. Tunsil allowed four QB hurries and his overall grade of 49.5 ranked 47th of all tackles for Week 3.

For the season, Tunsil's overall grade is 45.6. He has struggled in both pass-blocking (43.7) and run-blocking (50.1).

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/sp...#storylink=cpy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Some of you guys have serious issues bc Stanley is a good player. Sure, he's started slow this year but he missed a good portion TC and is still probably working through that. We are lucky to have a player of his caliber at LT. What exactly is Tunsil doing for MIA? Last time I saw their oline just got whooped by the Jets.

Half the time I dont know if some are you are serious or just trolling.

The guy the titans drafted appears to be the best player of the bunch.

I like stanley. He will be a good player. But man how i wish the cowboys took our offer and we drafted ramsey.

Even a blind man new he would be a stud. Guy will be the best defensive player in the league soon. He has it all.
    Still think he could switch to safety in a pinch

10. Re: How y'all feel about Ronnie Stanley?

Yea he hasn't been good so far this year but Kay year he ended really strong. I see pro bowl left tackle as very possible. Stanley thus far seems to be the type of player that really needs practice and without it he really has technique breakdowns. He isn't a guy that has shown yet to be able to come back from injury and play mistake free. Although, he has struggled with speed rushers more this year and that is a little concerning but still I think he'll be good. This week should be a good confidence builder for him atleast. No real threat from pitt.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Look at all the Tackles taken in the to 10 picks the past 10 drafts. Who has been better? Tyron Smith is the only one. Jake Mathews looks about on the same level as Stanley. The rest are all below Stanley.
    Conklin at #8 to TEN is better.
    Just outside at #11, Taylor Lewan is also better.

Other OTs drafted later are just as good.

It would be crazy for any fan to give up on Stanley in year 2, but damn, it seems like no one regresses quite like Raven 2nd year starters.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

The only NFL starter on the line, notwithstanding the decent play of Ryan Jensen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk