Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Brandon Williams

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Williams ties up blockers that would not be able to get outside.
    bell ripped us a new one week 16 in pitt last year with BWILL,, so i dont think anyting would change this time if he wasnt injured

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    bell ripped us a new one week 16 in pitt last year with BWILL,, so i dont think anyting would change this time if he wasnt injured
    Sure, and a month and a half earlier, we completely shut him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Really one 2 down lineman and the whole entire defense goes to shit again?? HELLO WE HAVE A SCHEME PROBLEM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Technique remember

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk
    Burn it down

Quote Originally Posted by bravens23 View Post
    Sure, and a month and a half earlier, we completely shut him down.
    so hows our D looking last few games better or worse lol

People want to discount Williams b/c of how much we paid to keep him over Wagner. Let's get real. He is the keystone of this defense just like Ngata was. Even when Ray and Ed were here, the whole thing was built around what Ngata did up front. Not saying BWill = Ngata in talent, but he does equal him in schematic importance. He was worth what we paid him in the offseason and he has been sorely missed since his injury.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave52 View Post
    People want to discount Williams b/c of how much we paid to keep him over Wagner. Let's get real. He is the keystone of this defense just like Ngata was. Even when Ray and Ed were here, the whole thing was built around what Ngata did up front. Not saying BWill = Ngata in talent, but he does equal him in schematic importance. He was worth what we paid him in the offseason and he has been sorely missed since his injury.
    This is true talk he allows others to make plays because is double sometime triple team. Now pierce is trying to fill that hole he is not ready yet. He looked better last yr because of B Will.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

So one two down DT makes this defense soft when he’s gone? Is that what we have become now? That’s the new excuse we running with? Brandon fucking Williams makes the defense go when we have 3 top picks sitting inactive on game day? When we spent more that quarter of a million dollars on the back end of the defense? When we have probably the best all around vet outside linebacker in the league and bunch of solid young talent around him? We banking on fucking Brandon Williams? Lol I think it’s time I put my Fan card away til they serious about winning games again.

So one two down DT makes this defense soft when he’s gone? Is that what we have become now? That’s the new excuse we running with? Brandon fucking Williams makes the defense go when we have 3 top picks sitting inactive on game day? When we spent more that quarter of a million dollars on the back end of the defense? When we have probably the best all around vet outside linebacker in the league and bunch of solid young talent around him? We banking on fucking Brandon Williams? Lol I think it’s time I put my Fan card away til they serious about winning games again.

I think both of these can be true:

Brandon Williams is a great player.

Pees/Harbaugh struggle to make adjustments when they lose an important player.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstatsman View Post
    I think both of these can be true:

Brandon Williams is a great player.

Pees/Harbaugh struggle to make adjustments when they lose an important player.
    I’m not discrediting Williams importance it’s clear obvious this mfer is important but what defensive scheme gets super soft because it misses a two down lineman? He’s not even on the field for 3rd downs most times which is your money downs. This team is more coaching flawed than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Yep. Our LBs cant find the ball. They arent aggressive and they arent filling shooting gaps...they are thinking, not playing.

Blog Entries

Lol I was gonna say Bell thumped them last year with Williams and brown makes that catch with BWill on the side lines lol. So what’s different?

Lol I was gonna say Bell thumped them last year with Williams and brown makes that catch with BWill on the side lines lol. So what’s different?

Sure fire things you cant count on in a Ravens Game:

1) Pees will play prevent with a lead in the second half

2) brandon Williams will be on the sideline during the most critical drives in the game