Page 134 of 325 FirstFirst ... 132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,597 to 1,608 of 3889

Thread: Fire Pees

Blog Entries

Re: Fire Pees

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I'm really starting to think that John Harbaugh has lost touch. It happens. It was bound to happen, or should I say is bound to happen at some point. He treats his Super Bowl Winning QB like he's Kyle Boller. He's had his own Matt Cavanaugh in Cam Cameron and managed to have another one in Dean Pees. He has little idea of how to truly develop an offense. He has no sense of when the offense needs to be aggressive or conservative. I mean, he's been here 8 years. That's a long fucking time these days.

There are two main issues that I see in play here. I don't think the issue on D is as much the talent as it is the coaching, because we've routinely seen DCs with less talent perform better than this and perform better in the clutch. I think Pees can't cook. Ozzie may not be the hot offensive talent evaluator, but the man knows how to draft defenders.

The other issue is the man whose garnered so much respect in this town that a phrase made for God Almighty has been reworked for him. The Oz. I 'think' it's more value than ability to scout, but I just wonder if we'll ever see the offense at the forefront with him at the helm. And with the QB the Ravens have, that should have been the case years ago.
    I am not understanding it either Ex i am at a lost for words the fsct that we are going into another week with dean pees still here is just amazing, he's blaming players now?? Harbaugh never does this.

Blog Entries

First off, they need to get a DC that can be down on the sideline and grab the pulse of what the defense is going through emotionally. Pees just seems emotionally detached. Hence, why the defense lacks emotion.

There's a reason why people say that coaching is more important in the NFL than any other major American sport.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

First off, they need to get a DC that can be down on the sideline and grab the pulse of what the defense is going through emotionally. Pees just seems emotionally detached. Hence, why the defense lacks emotion.

There's a reason why people say that coaching is more important in the NFL than any other major American sport.
    I don't understand his dumbass being up in the box how the fuck he knows what's going on being up in that fucking box! If i would slap his ass right out that fuckin box.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I don't understand his dumbass being up in the box how the fuck he knows what's going on being up in that fucking box! If i would slap his ass right out that fuckin box.
    Bro, ive been saying that since his ass got hired. It way have worked in 2012 when Ray Lewis and Ed Reed were still trooping the line and taking accountability. Shit Ray probably told him to just call the plays and stay out of his way and he'll make the alignments and adjustments. Now that those guys are gone there is no accountability and this guy just sits up there eating hotdogs and calling BS plays. Pathetic. What player is going to respect that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sua Sponte View Post
    Bro, ive been saying that since his ass got hired. It way have worked in 2012 when Ray Lewis and Ed Reed were still trooping the line and taking accountability. Shit Ray probably told him to just call the plays and stay out of his way and he'll make the alignments and adjustments. Now that those guys are gone there is no accountability and this guy just sits up there eating hotdogs and calling BS plays. Pathetic. What player is going to respect that.
    That actually happened with Ray. Don't you guys remember when he was basically coaching on the sideline saying something like "let the rushers rush and the cover guys cover". I can't remember when it was. Might've been the sb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I am in disbelief that this team is going into another week with dean pees, i just don't even know what to say its like they are not even paying attention to what is going on the field? I mean really?

Blog Entries

I think they are going to let him finish the season, then "retire"; I don't like this scenario at all, because it won't give the new DC a real chance to evaluate the talent on the defense. They can't all be bad - look at what Pittsburgh is doing with their young guys.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teavo View Post
    I understand Harbaugh not wanting to criticize Pees or other defensive coached in public.

But last week we got the "we found three defensive calls I would have changed" BS that was insulting to our intelligence.

And now we're seeing young scrubs thrown into an impossible situation with terrible coaching/playcalling, and then promptly thrown under the bus afterward.

We're 1 and 5, and it's all Shareece Wright's fault. Thanks a whole lot Shareece!
    Its like hes already become the new Frank Walker or something. (at least in Harbs eye)
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

I am in disbelief that this team is going into another week with dean pees, i just don't even know what to say its like they are not even paying attention to what is going on the field? I mean really?
    Its a horrible decision. It will do nothing but create friction within the locker room....

Remember when the Defense was always pissed the offense couldn't do jack...

well get ready for the opposite.

I'm really starting to think that John Harbaugh has lost touch. It happens. It was bound to happen, or should I say is bound to happen at some point. He treats his Super Bowl Winning QB like he's Kyle Boller. He's had his own Matt Cavanaugh in Cam Cameron and managed to have another one in Dean Pees. He has little idea of how to truly develop an offense. He has no sense of when the offense needs to be aggressive or conservative. I mean, he's been here 8 years. That's a long fucking time these days.

There are two main issues that I see in play here. I don't think the issue on D is as much the talent as it is the coaching, because we've routinely seen DCs with less talent perform better than this and perform better in the clutch. I think Pees can't cook. Ozzie may not be the hot offensive talent evaluator, but the man knows how to draft defenders.

The other issue is the man whose garnered so much respect in this town that a phrase made for God Almighty has been reworked for him. The Oz. I 'think' it's more value than ability to scout, but I just wonder if we'll ever see the offense at the forefront with him at the helm. And with the QB the Ravens have, that should have been the case years ago.
    Agree 1000%

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I think they are going to let him finish the season, then "retire"; I don't like this scenario at all, because it won't give the new DC a real chance to evaluate the talent on the defense. They can't all be bad - look at what Pittsburgh is doing with their young guys.
    So let me get these straight Harbaugh is willing to risk his job to maintain loyalty to Dean Pees who is royally fucking this team over??? I wish I had friends like Harbaugh mines talk shit behind my back

Blog Entries

So let me get these straight Harbaugh is willing to risk his job to maintain loyalty to Dean Pees who is royally fucking this team over??? I wish I had friends like Harbaugh mines talk shit behind my back
    That's the thing, though; he's actually not risking his job, because the spotlight isn't on him, but on a defense that has woefully under performed to near historic proportions. As long as Pees stays, the heat is on Pees, not him.