Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggs?

Re: Suggs?

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Time for someone to step up.

Then again, who the hell has stepped up this year? With the possible exceptions of Ellerbe (who's hurt) & Corey Graham, every injury the Ravens have suffered this has only served to demonstrate that their backups are just not very good. which, come to think of it, is only to be expected when you fill the back end of your roster on the basis of special teams play rather than the ability to step into a starting role if necessary.
    This was SUPPOSED to be the year the offense stepped up because we all knew the defense wasnt going to be as good in the past. Flacco, Cam and the headcoach basically shit the bed. On to next year and hopefully LOTS of changes.

Blog Entries

Son. of. a. Bitch.

This sucks, bad. Poor Sizzle...

Balled Too Hard...

Nah, I am not worried. Ike basically missed the entire Baltimore game. Troy is back, albeit still acclimating, and the D is been really strong. I have faith they will adjust. They always seem figure out a way.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    That hurst them big with CIN and DAL and SD coming up the secondary was already a weakness for them,

Blog Entries

we are fucked, cash it in fellas it was helluva ride this seeason.

no it wasn't...

honestly one of the more unenjoyable seasons in a while i would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    we are fucked, cash it in fellas it was helluva ride this seeason.
    Awesome. So we can we look forward to you not posting here for the rest of the season:)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Awesome. So we can we look forward to you not posting here for the rest of the season:)
    i for see this weekend being a beatdown and this team implode if or when it happens yes i will pack it in for the season.

Blog Entries

I don't know how many Dolphins games you guys have seen but Karlos Dansby has been pretty good with that same injury. Obviously no two injuries are the same but Suggs might still be okay the rest of the season.

Blog Entries

I don't know G the way this looks so far I am not holding my breath. Good thing is Ray is back at practice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I don't know G the way this looks so far I am not holding my breath. Good thing is Ray is back at practice.
    No one thought that Suggs would even play this year when he was hurt over the summer. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions about what he's capable of. The guy has already done something that most said was impossible. Let's just wait and see what happens.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    No one thought that Suggs would even play this year when he was hurt over the summer. I wouldn't jump to any conclusions about what he's capable of. The guy has already done something that most said was impossible. Let's just wait and see what happens.
    I heard "sources" expect him to be able to play through the injury, they didn't say whether that included this week or not.