Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggs?

Re: Suggs?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Coleman reported on 105.7 that he went to hospital and didnt meet with media... who knows?
    Probably to get an MRI since the XRay was negative and they wanted to see if there was any damage. Better to get it today rather than tomorrow so he can start treatment for the correct injury (if any) tomorrow morning.

It looked like his lower arm

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Coleman reported on 105.7 that he went to hospital and didnt meet with media... who knows?
    Well, he spoke to Aaron wilson... so its not like he did not speak to anyone. I would not expect him to have a press conf at a podium or speak in legnth infront of his locker. He needed to get treatmeat ASAP, just like any player who got hurt and was not able to return to the game

On side note Ike Taylor broke his leg.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...796,full.story

This article says that Suggs was not in a sling but was careful when using the muscle. If it was a tear or anything serious he would be in a sling or an aircast. It could be a pull as those are VERY painful as i ave pulled by hamstring and quad and felt pain for at least 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    On side note Ike Taylor broke his leg.
    That hurst them big with CIN and DAL and SD coming up the secondary was already a weakness for them,

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    That hurst them big with CIN and DAL and SD coming up the secondary was already a weakness for them,
    Won't hurt them at all. They were just fine when he left the game. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Never count the Steelers out.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Won't hurt them at all. They were just fine when he left the game. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Never count the Steelers out.
    Same with the Ravens....

THey did fine because Smith stopped riunning on routes that would be long completions or TDs and and Taylor been covering with smith stopping would have been INTs. It will be a impact on their D and will hurt them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post

I've been very impressed with Keenan Lewis this year, I think he's more than capable of handling a #1 receiver. Brown and Allen have been good in parts and should be able to fill in.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Against most teams losing your only good hurts. You can't judge the injury by the pathetic performance the Ravens put up against them. Playing Batch was no big deal either the way we played.

10. Re: Suggs?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Against most teams losing your only good hurts. You can't judge the injury by the pathetic performance the Ravens put up against them. Playing Batch was no big deal either the way we played.
    Keenan Lewis has been as good or better than Taylor this year. He's actually tied for first in the NFL in pass defenses. He passes the eyeball test also. Always in pretty good position.

So here is the update.. “upper arm injury” and "further evaluation"...

“We don’t know the extent of it,” Harbaugh said. “We have an idea what it is. It needs to be evaluated as far as possibly coming back and playing this week or not.”

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...2-14f7f7a1829a

terrell suggs ‏@untouchablejay4 Waiting on 2nd opinion. Will keep ya'll posted. Don't panic! We do this every year! The MISSION is still the same. #NawlinsInFebruary

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!