Page 41 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3940414243 ... LastLast

Re: OC Interviews thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    You aint gotta talk about Greg Roman like that, he was okay for some time.

I think its interesting Ravens havent hired yet. They really must be waiting on someone.
    Eagles guy makes most sense or bienemi

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think the only offensive coach that will be back is Joe D'Alessandris.

I suspect Tee Martin will have options. I had heard he was a candidate to go to Michigan as part of Jim Harbaugh's staff.
    Joe D is the only one we can’t lose, he can make chicken salad out of chicken shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensblitzkrieg View Post
    Ravens going after Eric Bienemy on the chiefs. I don’t like it… I love it. But would he leave Andy Reid to get another OC position? I know he is looking to be a head coach somewhere.
    Does anyone find it...odd that he's interviewing for lateral positions (in theory anyway, if it's true that Reid's the main playcaller) while still involved in the current season? HC, sure, but just another OC job...IDK.

I almost wonder if there's an informal agreement that they're going to mutually move on after this season regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by ReUpRoqNow View Post
    Does anyone find it...odd that he's interviewing for lateral positions (in theory anyway, if it's true that Reid's the main playcaller) while still involved in the current season? HC, sure, but just another OC job...IDK.

I almost wonder if there's an informal agreement that they're going to mutually move on after this season regardless.
    He hasnt interviewed with anyone yet from what I understand.
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Mark Brunnell is someone I'm a bit surprised hasn't gotten any OC interviews. He's the QB coach in Detroit and Goff just turned in his best season as a pro.
    I love Mark as a QB coach; former QBs seem to have the edge in QB development. But Brunell is green. Some of the other guys available now have experience and/or scheme edge over him for me. I would love him as QB coach and tag him w/ the "assistant HC" label to get around the lateral transfer thing.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

He hasnt interviewed with anyone yet from what I understand.

Colts

Quote Originally Posted by fadetoj View Post
    Has Greg Roman been interviewed by anyone? Weird that I haven't heard his name pop up anywhere.

I could see the Bears having interest as a run game coordinator. If they want to keep running Fields.

Would be nice to lock down our next OC tomorrow. Guessing ravens and their Friday news dump will be lol.
    Bienemy would be nice. Maybe want to get from Reid shadows to show himself off. I support it if he wants Baltimore OC job.

Still hoping to interview Brain Johnson, Eagles QB Coach. Heard we did interview someone twice already, maybe he will be hired tomorrow or something.

I get people don’t want in house option of Tee Martin. If any of the three above don’t sign, then I’m ok with Tee , but I definitely want and need him to hire a different QB coach. Fire Urban please. Leftwich or someone else please.

Doesn’t Lamar have his own QB coach. Can we just hire him for that spot? Maybe help lamar be happy lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ReUpRoqNow View Post

Bieniemy has had 13 head coach interviews and hasn't gotten a job. He has to get out of Reid's shadow if he is going to take the next step. Both Bieniemy and Reid said this last year when Bieniemy only signed a 1 year extension with the Chiefs.

on 105.7 the fan, Marty Mornhinweg says we should hire James Urban for OC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmWY...l=BobbyTrosset
    Mike MacDonald should be our head coach next season

If Youre gonna say I said something, Quote me cause yall be lying.

Just don’t see how or why Bienemi would leave KC for this shit show of an offense.

Just doesn’t make much sense to me at all.

12. Re: OC Interviews thread

on 105.7 the fan, Marty Mornhinweg says we should hire James Urban for OC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmWY...l=BobbyTrosset
    Why did it all turn out like this for me? I had so much promise. I was personable, I was bright. Oh, maybe not academically speaking, but ... I was perceptive. I always know when someone's uncomfortable at a party. It became very clear to me sitting out there today, that every decision I've ever made, in my entire life, has been wrong. My life is the opposite of everything I want it to be. Every instinct I have, in every of life, be it something to wear, something to eat ... It's all been wrong.