Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast

Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Trump is the ultimate Pied Piper. He's a con man of the highest order. And those idiots bought it hook, line and sinker, LOL.
    Since Biden won and many on here voted for him, I'd say there is at least one con man of a higher order. I don't think history has ever seen a worse first year+ results-wise than 2021-22. And that doesn't even address his obvious issues with coherence and generally losing his marbles, which is clear to anyone willing to be honest.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mirko Crocop View Post
    Since Biden won and many on here voted for him, I'd say there is at least one con man of a higher order. I don't think history has ever seen a worse first year+ results-wise than 2021-22. And that doesn't even address his obvious issues with coherence and generally losing his marbles, which is clear to anyone willing to be honest.

Who was pieding the pipe when America was on fire in the summer of 2020?

Whoever it was they were masterful because our cities were burned down over a junky loser felon who once held a knife to a pregnant woman's stomach and was committing a crime and resisting arrest while high on enough fentanyl to kill and with meth in his system.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post

Whoever it was they were masterful because our cities were burned down over a junky loser felon who once held a knife to a pregnant woman's stomach and was committing a crime and resisting arrest while high on enough fentanyl to kill and with meth in his system.

Whoever it wuz dat bad ass mamby jamby blows a mean pipe!
    But he was just turning his life around! I love and hate clown world.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mirko Crocop View Post

"Many" as in who? Stop the hyperbole. I need receipts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moe the Crow View Post

He's a charlatan. People who've been duped would rather believe the lie than to accept the truth.

"Many" as in who? Stop the hyperbole. I need receipts.
    Huh? He had the most votes by any president ever but you don't believe he got many from people on here?

I'm thinking the drive by 1 posters who take a shot at Trump and then go away. Or that guy a week or 2 ago that got caught in a lie after a week of posting. Oh, one person always did that popcorn emoji, he had to be one. Nobody who admits to voting for Biden has much to say - it's not very defendable at this point imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Huh? He had the most votes by any president ever but you don't believe he got many from people on here?

I'm thinking the drive by 1 posters who take a shot at Trump and then go away. Or that guy a week or 2 ago that got caught in a lie after a week of posting. Oh, one person always did that popcorn emoji, he had to be one. Nobody who admits to voting for Biden has much to say - it's not very defendable at this point imo.
    Most votes in U.S. history. That's a good one!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post

Oh, so you were pulling shit out of your ass when you said it? Got it.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Oh, so you were pulling shit out of your ass when you said it? Got it.
    Do you know anyone who voted for Biden?

If so, are the defending anything he’s doing?

I know one guy, and he said one time about oil well leases “ I thought X, but I’m not defending Biden”.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Do you know anyone who voted for Biden?

If so, are the defending anything he’s doing?

I know one guy, and he said one time about oil well leases “ I thought X, but I’m not defending Biden”.

Yes, a few. But he said many people "on here" voted for him, as in this sub forum. Which I know ain't true.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    That video is troubling. If that guy is not in jail that means he was working for the Feds. There is no other explanation.

And if that is true then our Federal government and law enforcement were actively inciting violence on January 6 which means the prosecution of anyone involved is bogus.
    What’s wrong with our government (elected officials) inciting violence? I mean, Maxine Waters does it every time something happens that she doesn’t agree with.

Blog Entries

Yes, a few. But he said many people "on here" voted for him, as in this sub forum. Which I know ain't true.
    Given that supposedly 81 million people did, I’m guessing he was playing the odds