Page 14 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Well , they may actually have something on Trump hijacking the beast.

We’ll see if anything comes of this footage

https://twitter.com/DA_Memes1/status...WKR5FksNVlOxNw
    Bahaha!! When you consider all the bullshit that Hutchinson spewed forth, is it any wonder why nobody can get through to the Lefties brains? They'll believe anything as long as it aligns with what they wish to believe. One only needs to ask why the Dems continue to present people who are easily discredited with some of the most absurd testimony, in an effort to advance an insurrection narrative about Jan 6th. Instead, why not present the 14,000+ hours of surveillance footage in the Capitol, which could easily prove their case?

Lefties don't ask these questions because they don't want to hear the answers.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    Bahaha!! When you consider all the bullshit that Hutchinson spewed forth, is it any wonder why nobody can get through to the Lefties brains? They'll believe anything as long as it aligns with what they wish to believe. One only needs to ask why the Dems continue to present people who are easily discredited with some of the most absurd testimony, in an effort to advance an insurrection narrative about Jan 6th. Instead, why not present the 14,000+ hours of surveillance footage in the Capitol, which could easily prove their case?

It’s hard to see the good in someone when you want to believe they’re a bad person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post

Where is Ray Epps?

https://youtu.be/zEDamt4YaXM

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

When this story 1st came out and the limo was talked about that how could Trump do that from the back seat. Then the story changed to it was a Suburban that they left in. Now it's back to the limo because the testimony says beast. The democrats are still dodging hearsay.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Where is Ray Epps?

I would say the hearings held when Republicans take over everything may shed light on that but tbh I would rather they don't go there because I think the public is pretty f'ing angry that Democrats have done nothing but put all their eggs in the insurrection basket while the economy burns, men in drag are reading Thomas the gender fluid Tank Engine to their toddlers, and they are paying 6 dollars a gallon for gas.

Really. I hope they don't go there because if they start in on the dumb weaponized hearings shit people will tire of Republicans quick.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I would say the hearings held when Republicans take over everything may shed light on that but tbh I would rather they don't go there because I think the public is pretty f'ing angry that Democrats have done nothing but put all their eggs in the insurrection basket while the economy burns, men in drag are reading Thomas the gender fluid Tank Engine to their toddlers, and they are paying 6 dollars a gallon for gas.

Really. I hope they don't go there because if they start in on the dumb weaponized hearings shit people will tire of Republicans quick.
    As long as thats not the focus of what they do. I think they will lose support in-house if they don't do something about it. People are sick and tired of the one-sided justice system.

Where is Ray Epps?

That video is troubling. If that guy is not in jail that means he was working for the Feds. There is no other explanation.

And if that is true then our Federal government and law enforcement were actively inciting violence on January 6 which means the prosecution of anyone involved is bogus.

That video is troubling. If that guy is not in jail that means he was working for the Feds. There is no other explanation.

And if that is true then our Federal government and law enforcement were actively inciting violence on January 6 which means the prosecution of anyone involved is bogus.
    Our government is honest stop believing the con man they're all being duped by Trump dog whistles I didn't vote for Biden this was the worst day in like 100 years for the US

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Our government is honest stop believing the con man they're all being duped by Trump dog whistles I didn't vote for Biden this was the worst day in like 100 years for the US
    Lol, I just saw a headline on Foxnews.com that Adam Kinzinger is saying the agent who is disputing Hutchinson's testimony "likes to lie".

I'm not on Twitter but if I was I'd quote him and caption it with "Adam Kinzinger likes to cry."

I'd add one of the many images of him crying, which he literally does all the time like the kid in Jr. High everyone knows that cried all the time at the drop of a hat.

Hahahaha!

What a clown show.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    And she wasn't in the room or vehicle in this case. She had no firsthand knowledge to testify in this situation.

Your example of her hearing Trump is different. One, assuming he is the defendant he can't be compelled to testify so she would be the best available source. Also, she heard it firsthand. She wasn't testifying to what somebody told her happened elsewhere. Your example isn't hearsay.

And that they allowed this to be used shows this is a show trial and nothing more. If they aren't going to use the rules of evidence that we use in court then this is not worthy of our time or money or attention.
    Unfortunately, most of what congress does is just for show.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Yes, thats what most intelligent and logical people would conclude.

Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 07-01-2022 at 04:06 PM.

This is another outrageous story that only an idiot would believe. Seriously, the media just throws shit at the wall to see what sticks.

Tbf, it's probably their defense lawyer throwing whatever they can think of out there

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk