Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: American is apple pie

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    So why did you come here then?
    This is prime example of what I'm talking about lol. We live in a place where someone like you will divert a conversation away from how our children can avoid being massacred while coloring....this is a prime example of the Godlessness in our country.

The Bible says that if your left eye causes you to sin, cut it out. It's better to enter the kingdom of heaven without an eye than be left out altogether. Yet somehow this country refuses to eliminate the guns that massacres its children on a weekly basis. A Godless country indeed.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    So this country and not the evil in the hearts of the perpetrators is responsible?

Have you read the Bible?

Jeremiah 17:9
    The Bible also says in Matthew 26 that those who live by the sword shall die by it. This country has demonstratively chosen to live by the sword. We take Christmas day photos with guns perched around our shoulders. We take pride in violence.

We've also chosen for our children to die by the sword. God's word shall not return to him void.

Salvador Rolando Ramos.

Dude looks like Michael Jackson.

Now we have 19 children dead. This is a national disgrace and a soul rending rip apart for the families enduring this nightmare. Bullshit on teaching more morality. Sure it can help, but you will always have a lunatic out there whose brain does not function as the rest of us. You cannot teach a psycho morality. This can only be helped by more stringent laws and shame on anyone who disagrees. Arming people won't help. There was a former police officer as security guard in that Buffalo store and he could not stop the massacre.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Now we have 19 children dead. This is a national disgrace and a soul rending rip apart for the families enduring this nightmare. Bullshit on teaching more morality. Sure it can help, but you will always have a lunatic out there whose brain does not function as the rest of us. You cannot teach a psycho morality. This can only be helped by more stringent laws and shame on anyone who disagrees. Arming people won't help. There was a former police officer as security guard in that Buffalo store and he could not stop the massacre.
    As a father I absolutely cannot imagine trying to go to sleep knowing that my babies room is gonna be empty forever....

That the last thing they saw wasn't the smiling loving face of their mom and dad, but the barrel of gun.

But again this country showed what it cares most about after it did nothing after Sandy Hook. Guns are more important than children's lives.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    There is a mental health crisis in this country.

Nobody has mentioned that the killer was a transgender immigrant. The vast majority of transgender people have a mental illness. In this country we promote, celebrate, and normal mental health problems instead of properly treating them.

Children are also exposed to more shit on TV and the Internet causing further issues, not to mention bullying.

Nobody wants to discuss mental health because its not popular politically.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TIGERBLOOD; 05-25-2022 at 07:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    As a father I absolutely cannot imagine trying to go to sleep knowing that my babies room is gonna be empty forever....

That the last thing they saw wasn't the smiling loving face of their mom and dad, but the barrel of gun.

But again this country showed what it cares most about after it did nothing after Sandy Hook. Guns are more important than children's lives.

No, most sane people realize that its people with mental health issues that are committing these atrocities. People committing crimes will always get guns. You know how many kids get shot in inner cities every year by criminals with illegal guns? Or do those lives not matter? You never seem to comment on them.

And neither of you said a damn thing when the guy in Waukesha ran over children in a Christmas parade, so stop acting like your rants are anything but politically motivated to push gun control. Shame on both you. You only crawl out of wherever you are hiding to push progressive bullshit so spare the theatrics.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    There is a mental health crisis in this country.

Nobody has mentioned that the killer was a transgender illegal immigrant. The vast majority of transgender people have a mental illness. In this country we promote, celebrate, and normal mental health problems instead of properly treating them.

Children are also exposed to more shit on TV and the Internet causing further issues, not to mention bullying.

Nobody wants to discuss mental health because its not popular politically.

Then vote for universal Healthcare so everyone has access to mental health professionals. Are you willing to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    And neither of you said a damn thing when the guy in Waukesha ran over children in a Christmas parade, so stop acting like your rants are anything but politically motivated to push gun control. Shame on both you. You only crawl out of wherever you are hiding to push progressive bullshit so spare the theatrics.

I'd be willing to take people more seriously if they didn't at the same time lament the potential loss of abortion rights via the USCC. There are more than 2300 children's lives taken daily via abortion.

That should put every other tragedy in perspective...

Remember that the next time someone complains about those months the right not allowing for anything to change or be fixed. They pushed for allowing ~65 million lives to be taken since 1973. My apologies if I don't trust their moral compass or look to them for advice on moral issues.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mirko Crocop View Post
    I'd be willing to take people more seriously if they didn't at the same time lament the potential loss of abortion rights via the USCC. There are more than 2300 children's lives taken daily via abortion.

That should put every other tragedy in perspective...

Remember that the next time someone complains about those months the right not allowing for anything to change or be fixed. They pushed for allowing ~65 million lives to be taken since 1973. My apologies if I don't trust their moral compass or look to them for advice on moral issues.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    Well said. I was thinking the same exact thing this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Then vote for universal Healthcare so everyone has access to mental health professionals. Are you willing to do that?

The Mental Healthcare system is broken. Universal Healthcare will only make that worse. When has governement contolled healthcare improved quality of care?

Woke politics have done more to destroy it than anything else. Its a failure of the profession. Many psychiatrists and psychologists feel this way, but can't speak out about it because of fear of cancelation by crazed progressive NGOs.

The left never talks about mental health because then they would have to address several uncomfortable thruths.

One is that a very large portion of their base electorate is mentally ill.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...alth-problems/

Two, is that it would expose their gross and inhumane attempt at normalizing gender dysphoria and transgenderism, especially in children. Instead of telling kids they can be whatever gender they want, they would be getting them mental health care. They are grooming kids to be mentally ill, among other things.

Thirdly, they would have to also look into the actual individuals commiting these crimes and not focus on getting rid of guns, which is all they care about. If they actually cared about human life they would end abortion, close the southern borders and police our inner cities.