Page 189 of 324 FirstFirst ... 187188189190191 ... LastLast
Results 2,257 to 2,268 of 3880

Re: Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread

That is a strange story.

I went through safety training as part of a contract job at a train station - the client showed us a video of some idiot that climbed atop a commercial train and reached for the overhead line.

It was over quickly. In a millisecond the guy was dead; his body collapsed on the roof of the train. It took a moment before the body started to cook. After maybe thirty seconds the body was shriveled up to half its size and charred black.

Blog Entries

Tebow was trash at QB. The Broncos had success with him because they changed their entire offensive scheme mid season and the defenses they played couldn't adjust to it. Tebow was a talented running QB because of his size and would make the odd completion here and there which kept defenses guessing. Tebow would have failed hard as a QB once defenses adjusted in year two. He wasn't athletic enough to play TE and not strong enough to be a lead blocker. I always thought his best bet was to just try RB.

3. Re: Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread

Wow , that sounds eerily familiar to another story line I herd, can’t remember who it was right now, maybe it will come to me

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by one eyed bird View Post
    Wow , that sounds eerily familiar to another story line I herd, can’t remember who it was right now, maybe it will come to me
    No its nothing like the Lamar situation. If that was the case, Lamar would have been washed up in 2019 and we'd be looking at drafting a new QB in the 2020 draft. Instead he had a MVP calibre season because of his running and throwing talent while throwing for the highest amount of TDs in the league. I am not saying that Lamar is currently a great thrower of the ball, but he is pretty good and certainly on a different planet than Tebow was in that regard. Lamar is also a much better running QB than Tebow was. Terrible comparison.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    No its nothing like the Lamar situation. If that was the case, Lamar would have been washed up in 2019 and we'd be looking at drafting a new QB in the 2020 draft. Instead he had a MVP calibre season because of his running and throwing talent while throwing for the highest amount of TDs in the league. I am not saying that Lamar is currently a great thrower of the ball, but he is pretty good and certainly on a different planet than Tebow was in that regard. Lamar is also a much better running QB than Tebow was. Terrible comparison.

There sure were a lot of analysts making the comparison though.

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/1291717699611

https://youtu.be/Jktx2ig56ko

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=428839534528351

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

And Lamar proved them wrong

Blog Entries

Pitt should go after this guy

One name floating around as potential trade target: Lions OT Tyrell Crosby. Detroit giving indications it will consider or look to move Crosby, who started 12 games last year. Arrival of Penei Sewell changes the dynamic.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Pitt should go after this guy

One name floating around as potential trade target: Lions OT Tyrell Crosby. Detroit giving indications it will consider or look to move Crosby, who started 12 games last year. Arrival of Penei Sewell changes the dynamic.
    Crosby was the guy who the Lions felt was so good that they could cut Rick Wagner and save a lot of money. I guess the new staff doesn't see things the same way

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Tebow has been our of the league for like 10 years lol
    Hey Hbg, do I see Johnny Manziel on the horizon? LOL... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    That is a strange story.

I went through safety training as part of a contract job at a train station - the client showed us a video of some idiot that climbed atop a commercial train and reached for the overhead line.

It was over quickly. In a millisecond the guy was dead; his body collapsed on the roof of the train. It took a moment before the body started to cook. After maybe thirty seconds the body was shriveled up to half its size and charred black.
    Well, that's one way to lose weight and get a tan at the same time... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Crosby was the guy who the Lions felt was so good that they could cut Rick Wagner and save a lot of money. I guess the new staff doesn't see things the same way
    He gave similar production at a fraction of a salary. There is no shame in being a backup. He's a solid veteran backup who can start if injuries occur.

We are set though with Phillips.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Tebow was trash at QB. The Broncos had success with him because they changed their entire offensive scheme mid season and the defenses they played couldn't adjust to it. Tebow was a talented running QB because of his size and would make the odd completion here and there which kept defenses guessing. Tebow would have failed hard as a QB once defenses adjusted in year two. He wasn't athletic enough to play TE and not strong enough to be a lead blocker. I always thought his best bet was to just try RB.
    Lol, trash? A trash passer yeah but he was a good QB. There really isn't any away around that.

What Tebow would have done will never know.

I would have loved to see him in scheme similar to Greg's.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said