Page 1 of 324 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Official 2021 Off-Season News/Rumors Thread

Roster moves, rumors, & news tracker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: Official 2021 Off-Season Thread

Wentz - Colts then Bears front runners and Adam Caplan show dropped that Vegas and Patriots are last minute in play. Making me think Patriots are making a run for him because they brought them up in a way that made no sense. So it's either a favor to the Patriots (why?) or they are trying to sneak in like they said.

Whoa.... the old thread was shut down!! I had 110 posts in that thread! I guess cause it's the new year and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Wentz - Colts then Bears front runners and Adam Caplan show dropped that Vegas and Patriots are last minute in play. Making me think Patriots are making a run for him because they brought them up in a way that made no sense. So it's either a favor to the Patriots (why?) or they are trying to sneak in like they said.
    How would the Patriots be able to make the best deal I wonder

Colts seem like the no brainer. They're not getting Watson from in the division.

If Wentz goes to Colts good chance Reich makes him good again

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post

Colts seem like the no brainer. They're not getting Watson from in the division.
    They said that Colts/Bears make the most sense.

The Patriots have an incredible cap room situation. Now the Kraft family makes real money a priority (they don't like to spend it). But they have the BEST carry over situation from covid in the NFL. I can't remember the specifics but it's incredible the savings this year they pushed into next year. Then they have very few if any big names. So they are set up to take a big contract (and since they don't have to pay signing bonus it's a steal for them). They said they were trying to sniff the market and then come in and slightly beat the high offer.

The main thing they said though is that they think Roseman wants two, clean, first round picks and haven't gotten that or the deal would be done last week. So it's a clean first and something else that they are getting now. What the other thing is is confidential right now.

Blog Entries

FOX News radio Saturday was saying that the Texans are now digging on their not trading Watson stance. So who knows what's going on there.

FOX News radio Saturday was saying that the Texans are now digging on their not trading Watson stance. So who knows what's going on there.
    Fine, let Watson sit out a year. Cause I think he will.

Texans are taking over from the Browns as biggest dumbasses of the NFL.

Blog Entries

I listened to Ross Tucker this morning and I'm done with him. He repeated all the platitudes from last night and offered nothing new. His podcast is all about the money. He's a VERY shrewd business man, all credit to him, but it was a lazy set of takes and that seems to be the pattern of his shows. Only things original are his guests occasionally. I'm just done and maybe I'll listen if someone really interesting is on. I've got better ways to spend my time.

I listened to Ross Tucker this morning and I'm done with him. He repeated all the platitudes from last night and offered nothing new. His podcast is all about the money. He's a VERY shrewd business man, all credit to him, but it was a lazy set of takes and that seems to be the pattern of his shows. Only things original are his guests occasionally. I'm just done and maybe I'll listen if someone really interesting is on. I've got better ways to spend my time.
    ummmmm okay. There are other podcasts. I've never listened to Ross Tucker so Idunno.

Blog Entries

Fine, let Watson sit out a year. Cause I think he will.

Texans are taking over from the Browns as biggest dumbasses of the NFL.
    Me too. It will be interesting. I think the fines are really high this year under the new CBA but he'll still make a boat load with his contract.

I do think that if they fired the snake oil guy who is controlling everything behind the scenes, he would be willing to play though. But that snake won't be gone unless the owner he charmed cuts his head off.

The bloody offseason is back again. I hate it. It's too long and I miss football to look forward to already.

Why can't they play 11 months of the year like (soccer) football? Or at least add a few weeks to the regular season?