Page 145 of 364 FirstFirst ... 143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,729 to 1,740 of 4368

Re: 2020 Off-Season Thread: News & Rumors

Apparently Clowney is not going back to Seattle. They've moved on from negotiations.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Apparently Clowney is not going back to Seattle. They've moved on from negotiations.
    Obviously not going to help Clowney leverage the deal he wants with one less suitor, but if Cleveland is truly involved he still might have a shot at fleecing some dumb team.

Just a prediction I think they'll be dealing their late first plus additional picks for Yannick Ngakoue. Draft day or right before. Clowney will end up in either Philly or Cleveland on a short term deal.

Philly would make sense for both sides. Iirc they were supposed to be interested last year before he landed in Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post
    Just a prediction I think they'll be dealing their late first plus additional picks for Yannick Ngakoue. Draft day or right before. Clowney will end up in either Philly or Cleveland on a short term deal.
    Word has been for some time that they're trying to trade for Everson Griffin.

Word has been for some time that they're trying to trade for Everson Griffin.
    He's a free agent if they want him.

He's a free agent if they want him.
    Whoops. And I spelled his name wrong too.

So they're trying to sign Everson Griffen.

https://thevikingage.com/2020/04/01/...sted-seahawks/

Whoops. And I spelled his name wrong too.

So they're trying to sign Everson Griffen.

https://thevikingage.com/2020/04/01/...sted-seahawks/
    I just read where Yannick is whining today and wants to go to a winning organization. Seattle has the picks and is looking for a pass rusher so I just thought it would make sense. I've also read the rumor that Yannick could be dealt to the Bills on draft day.
    https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/s...430971911?s=20
    Last edited by TDL1000; 04-07-2020 at 06:14 PM.

9. Re: 2020 Off-Season Thread: News & Rumors

The Bills don’t have a first round pick, wonder what the trade would look like?
    I just read where Yannick is whining today and wants to go to a winning organization. Seattle has the picks and is looking for a pass rusher so I just thought it would make sense. I've also read the rumor that Yannick could be dealt to the Bills on draft day.

I dont see how wanting to go to a team that has a good culture and is known for winning is considered whining. He is actually saying that winning is more important than money.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I dont see how wanting to go to a team that has a good culture and is known for winning is considered whining. He is actually saying that winning is more important than money.
    That’s how I understood his comments as well. Nothing wrong with wanting to win, in fact any young player who’s fine with coasting on a bad team is not really someone you’d should be willing to deal draft picks for.

Blog Entries

Has Jeffrey ever recovered from that drop in the playoffs?