Page 22 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2021222324 ... LastLast

Re: Can we all take a moment to laugh at the Browns?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
    And yet they beat the Ravens in their own stadium by 15....
    Not the time to be chirping Wolfman
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

And that loss to the lowly Browns is what finally gave the kick in the ass to the CS/FO to try and fix the defense. So thanks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    And that loss to the lowly Browns is what finally gave the kick in the ass to the CS/FO to try and fix the defense. So thanks.
    Exactly. The Steelers and Ravens lose to shit teams every year. That doesn't mean that those shit teams are better.

Congratulations on your Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    Exactly. The Steelers and Ravens lose to shit teams every year. That doesn't mean that those shit teams are better.
    That's true but I'm actually glad we lost the game for the reasons I mentioned earlier. Mayfield has been shit in every other game so it's clear they only won due to the defensive breakdowns in the secondary that have been since corrected.

So congratulations to them for their superbowl but this Ravens team is onto bigger and better things.

I never thought of it that way but that game resulted in personnel changes that have moved our defense from the basement to one of the better ones in the league.

So in a way we should think them.

You have to have something to hang you hat on as a fan. That win has probably prevented some suicides this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    they get Kareem Hunt back for this game
    I forgot they have that douche. Another reason to dislike them

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

8. Re: Can we all take a moment to laugh at the Browns?

I saw a hilarious video on Facebook done by a fella called HazMat, a Browns fan. Tried to post it here, but wasn't successful. Check out Haz Mathews video on his page. Love it. Week 9 recap

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Wolfman
    Wolfie, we all know that sometimes lesser teams win. It's called an "upset." The Browns upset of the Ravens (in Baltimore) was at a time when the Browns still had some confidence. I find it interesting that since that game the Ravens have won 4 in-a-row while the Browns have gone in the complete opposite direction. I'm no expert, but your team has too much talent to be playing like a bottom-feeder. Perhaps it's coaching? ... Bc

That's true but I'm actually glad we lost the game for the reasons I mentioned earlier. Mayfield has been shit in every other game so it's clear they only won due to the defensive breakdowns in the secondary that have been since corrected.

So congratulations to them for their superbowl but this Ravens team is onto bigger and better things.
    I'm not exaggerating when I say that Kyle Boller would've lit up the Ravens that game, too. Mayfield had all day in the pocket and he was regularly throwing to receivers with no defenders within 15 yards of them. I was dumbfounded watching from the stands, seeing Browns WRs roaming completely free time and time again. I remarked to my buddy that it was the worst Ravens defense I could remember seeing since 1996. Their complete turnaround has been pretty amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Wolfie, we all know that sometimes lesser teams win. It's called an "upset." The Browns upset of the Ravens (in Baltimore) was at a time when the Browns still had some confidence. I find it interesting that since that game the Ravens have won 4 in-a-row while the Browns have gone in the complete opposite direction. I'm no expert, but your team has too much talent to be playing like a bottom-feeder. Perhaps it's coaching? ... Bc
    Bc...I agree it was an upset, as the betting line had you as favorites to win. It was a lot like your upset over New England, only your win over them was a much larger upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Not the time to be chirping Wolfman
    Don't you worry about me "chirping" Shrubbs....there's a lot more coming.