Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hollywood and Ingram listed as questionable

Hope it is nothing that will keep them out Sunday. Hollywood is listed as foot (expected) and Ingram i couldn't find what the issue is.

Blog Entries

Re: Hollywood and Ingram listed as questionable

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Hope it is nothing that will keep them out Sunday. Hollywood is listed as foot (expected) and Ingram i couldn't find what the issue is.
    Brown will probably be listed as questionable for a few more weeks. If he doesn't participate in a certain amount of practice time, he has to be listed as questionable. Whether it's a major issue or not.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

hollywood playing hurt and still running past fools, imagine when this dude is actually 100%

Makes me wonder why we don't have another Hollywood type receiver on our roster or PS. He already has the foot issue, after him there's not much speed on the depth chart.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothSeph View Post
    Makes me wonder why we don't have another Hollywood type receiver on our roster or PS. He already has the foot issue, after him there's not much speed on the depth chart.
    Do you realize how long it took us to find a speedy receiver that can actually catch the ball? Hollywood types don't grow on trees.

I imagine in the future we will be looking for more speedy receivers, but we're just getting started. We made a big leap in one year in the receiver department.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    Do you realize how long it took us to find a speedy receiver that can actually catch the ball? Hollywood types don't grow on trees.

I imagine in the future we will be looking for more speedy receivers, but we're just getting started. We made a big leap in one year in the receiver department.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
    Yea I definitely understand Hollywood himself doesn't grow on trees, but I'm not asking for his backup to be as good as him. Just another receiver capable of taking the top off a defense.

We had Janarion Grant just last year. I feel it would make sense to have someone like him at least on PS for insurance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smoothSeph View Post
    Just pick another one off the tree

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Just pick another one off the tree
    Read my post after. Again I understand. But every other one of our starting receivers has insurance. Boykin with Scott, Snead with Roberts. Hollywood is the only one without someone behind him.

We had Janarion Grant and Tim White last year, 2 not as good but "playmaker" type receivers with house call capability. If Hollywood were to miss time at all this season I wouldn't feel bad putting those guys in on certain packages.

9. Re: Hollywood and Ingram listed as questionable

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    It’s Wednesday.... teams don’t have to produce an injury report until Friday. This makes no sense.

Where are you seeing this???

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Where are you seeing this???

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Yahoo fantasy football is reporting it

Latest Player News supplied by Rotowire
    09/11/2019 5:25:15 PM EST
    UPDATE: Ingram (shoulder) was limited at practice Wednesday, Jeff Zrebiec of The Athletic reports.
    ANALYSIS: We'll track Ingram's status as the week continues, but so far there's nothing to suggest that his Week 2 status is in danger. This past Sunday, in the Ravens' 59-10 win over Miami, Ingram turned his 25 snaps into 14 carries for 107 yards and two TDs. Meanwhile, Gus Edwards logged 29 snaps and 17 carries, but that's more indicative of the game flow in a blowout, and perhaps Ingram being a little banged up, than an actual depth chart change.