Page 1 of 156 123 ... LastLast

Can we all take a moment to laugh at the Browns?

Favorites in the AFC North they said

Enjoy that 43-13 whooping that you took for trying to sit on our throne in the offseason; piece of trash football team.
    Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!

Luke 12:24

Re: Can we all take a moment to laugh at the Browns?

Shout out dean pees wrecking havoc for that defense say what you will but his defenses always perform

That Kitchens dude doesn’t know what he’s doing. Browns blew that like they blow everything else. At least keep Gregg Williams, but no, give the HC job to a guy who was a position coach this time last year. Doesn’t excuse Mayfield for totally shitting the bed though.

Blog Entries

Where is that Browns fan who thought everyone here was disrespecting his team despite all their offseason moves? Think he gets it now? Respect has to be earned. A bunch of paper transactions only works in Madden

Mayfield's ego and OBJs ego will eventually show if their coach doesn't figure it out

Blog Entries

I have mentioned it before today but my bar down the street is a Browns bar and they were over the top last night planning for this game. Couldn't wait for the gladiator to be lead into the arena. Place was packed with Browns fans.

Bwahahahahahah! I will have the greatest week ever. I don't care if they win their next 10 I love that they lost to the Titans at home on their "here we come" big splash game.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Now this is a great thread Culex.

Cleveland Clowns 4ever and ever. the only thing that could save them is moving to Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    That Kitchens dude doesn’t know what he’s doing. Browns blew that like they blow everything else. At least keep Gregg Williams, but no, give the HC job to a guy who was a position coach this time last year. Doesn’t excuse Mayfield for totally shitting the bed though.
    There is more to that story though. Gregg Robinson karate kicked kenny in the head so he was ejected. Lamm who moved to LT from RT got injured. They then had to move a G to LT and shuffle their entire line.

They had 189 yards in penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    There is more to that story though. Gregg Robinson karate kicked kenny in the head so he was ejected. Lamm who moved to LT from RT got injured. They then had to move a G to LT and shuffle their entire line.

They had 189 yards in penalties.
    yea that was crazy. who kicks another dude

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    I though Williams should've been the head coach after his interim performance. I still don't think the Browns are as bad as they played today.