Blog Entries

This is the happiest place on earth? Where was security?

Re: This is the happiest place on earth? Where was security?

I’ve always thought places like that basically had security ALL OVER the place. It was mall cops man. That’s nuts. Oh, and the dude in red should be ended. I’ve never seen, personally, a “man” with that much disrespect for women. Ever. It was disgusting. He’s a life already lost, so my take is that others shouldn’t have to deal with his parents neglect and mistakes.

Story is that the lady hit the dudes mom and knocked her out. Thats when dude got pissed. When she got near his kid he went at it.

Now im not 100% sure how i would react, but there would be a BIG part of me willing to fuck up anyone, man woman or child, that assaulted my mother.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Story is that the lady hit the dudes mom and knocked her out. Thats when dude got pissed. When she got near his kid he went at it.

Now im not 100% sure how i would react, but there would be a BIG part of me willing to fuck up anyone, man woman or child, that assaulted my mother.
    That was my response after watching a small clip earlier this morning that left the beginning out and just showed the aftermath of the mom getting knocked out.

I just read the article and watched the much longer clip. This is straight up ridiculous. No reason for people to be acting like this.

worldstar hip hop

Blog Entries

My favorite memory of Walt Disney World with my young one and wife is when we had just sat down on the parking lot tram at Animal Kingdom and some guy that didn't quite make the last call for the tram unleashed some f-bombs on the driver in front of all the families. Then in another unrelated incident, after I accidentally lightly bumped my stroller into some woman's stroller and apologized, her husband couldn't restrain himself and had some smart comments for me. I just ignored him. Was I supposed to confront the guy at Disney World with little kids all standing around? smh

Moral of the story, idiots are every where and they can't help themselves even in a place like Disney World.

I'm no boy scout myself, but does it bother anyone that some men are getting too comfortable hitting women? When the two guys were squaring off, they barely wanted to touch each other. But when it came to hitting the females, they didn't even hesitate. A total embarrassment. Acting like a bunch of animals.

Internal family squabbles happen where they happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Family squabbles are common. Every family has them. Acting like animals is not an excuse for anyone.

Blog Entries

Really? Sorry but that wasn't your typical family "squabble." That was an MMA feature match or a tryout for Antifa.

Blog Entries

Is this Ray Rice?

Blog Entries

Lovely example they are setting for their children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.