Page 180 of 880 FirstFirst ... 178179180181182 ... LastLast
Results 2,149 to 2,160 of 10552
    Blog Entries

Re: The Movies/TV thread

The Sinner was better than True Detective Season 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

The TV shows usmc mentioned are so random. Who decided to make a Bone Collector show in 2019? I do enjoy the movie but...it's kind of old. Wasn't it out in the 90's?

We finally got around to watching this season of Walking Dead over the weekend at the recommendation of my fellow nerd cousin who we chatted with at Captain Marvel. It's actually pretty good. I'm very surprised. The time jump post Rick departure is very jarring at first, but the show is at a level of quality it hasn't been since S3/4/5 or so. I actually recommend it as well, if you quit on the series because of the Negan arc, give it another shot. The ratings are not great and it's a shame.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Definitely agree. I haven't watched season 2 of the Sinner yet

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Never saw TD season 2 but loved the Sinner season 1! Haven't seen the second yet

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I picked up tickets to see Us next Thursday. I wasn’t a huge fan of GET OUT, but I like Jordan Peele and this one looks right up my alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I picked up tickets to see Us next Thursday. I wasn’t a huge fan of GET OUT, but I like Jordan Peele and this one looks right up my alley.
    I have super high hopes for it.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I have super high hopes for it.

Same, although a bit skeptical of it. Get Out looked a lot different in the trailers than it actually was, so hoping it's not like that. The trailers give off a The Strangers type vibe and I fucking love that movie - one of the few movies that actually creeps me out a bit.

Interesting discussion, what movies actually creep you guys out?

Strangers is one for me. Another would be Vacancy, which is a mid 00's movie about a couple who stay the night at a nondescript roadside motel and find out they are the latest victims in a snuff film plot. It is mostly stuff that could potentially happen in reality that gets me sometimes. Of course, The Shining is always unsettling no matter how old I am or how many times I see it.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Another new Endgame trailer dropped this morning. My hype level is already through the roof but this one has new and extended footage of some stuff from the SB trailer. It definitely looks to me like they are going to the quantum realm (from Ant Man) based on the suits they are wearing walking through the hangar. Also some footage of Ant Man in action, I'll have to analyze that in slow motion to see if I can figure out where he is. Not a lot of Iron Man so it looks like however he's getting rescued is going to be kept as a surprise.

I know a lot of you aren't into them, but I can honestly say I've never been so excited/hyped for a movie in my life. I may actually go see it twice on opening night. It's going to be incredible.
    back on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Another new Endgame trailer dropped this morning. My hype level is already through the roof but this one has new and extended footage of some stuff from the SB trailer. It definitely looks to me like they are going to the quantum realm (from Ant Man) based on the suits they are wearing walking through the hangar. Also some footage of Ant Man in action, I'll have to analyze that in slow motion to see if I can figure out where he is. Not a lot of Iron Man so it looks like however he's getting rescued is going to be kept as a surprise.

I know a lot of you aren't into them, but I can honestly say I've never been so excited/hyped for a movie in my life. I may actually go see it twice on opening night. It's going to be incredible.
    I was shaking with excitement while watching. It's almost pathetic how fired up I am.

Definitely solved a few things: 1) Tony gets home somehow, 2) Thor isn't away from the team, 3) QR suits similar to what Hank was wearing will be the vehicle to go back in time.

I see two options for time travel.
    1) Back to Xander before he gets the power stone. They fight it out with a no-stone having Thanos
    2) Back to Battle of NY to destroy the Tesseract.

I feel like the Tesseract comes up every movie, I would imagine that's how they do it, but Im not sure the Battle of NY makes sense becuase Loki was a bad guy and became sort of a good guy.

I am so damn fired up.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I don't get the excitement over trailers. If I know I'm going to see a movie, then I do not want to see anything resembling a trailer to spoil it.

Blog Entries

I didn't notice the first time I watched the trailer but Nebula is with the group walking in the hangar. So I'm wondering how she manages to get back to earth without Tony.

I think Captain Marvel and/or Thor, who are both missing from that scene, will be rescuing Tony.
    back on twitter

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I don't get the excitement over trailers. If I know I'm going to see a movie, then I do not want to see anything resembling a trailer to spoil it.
    Personal preference. I'm a die hard so I eat it up and try to theorize how things are going to happen. There's rarely any actual spoilers in the trailers.
    back on twitter