Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: What Dolphins fans say about the possibility of getting Joe

On the outside looking in, in the eyes of a fan from another team, what is seriously the benefit of trading for Flacco. Given how horrible he has been the last 5 years?

I’m not sure any fan would be chomping at the bit to trade for him. Anything meaningful that is. He’s simply been a below average QB in the league for a long time now.

Someone said earlier regarding a Dolphins fan, I’d rather suck for a year or two and get a young QB high in the draft than tread water for a couple years with Flacco and not be in the position to.

Dolphins fans is a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    It's getting old. Actually it's been old

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    How many Flacco appreciation threads have been created in the last month?

And he hasn't even officially left...

In any case I thought what Culex did was funny so I hunted up a Phins thread to see what they said about Joe coming. I'd have posted the Redskins thoughts but they don't have any fans left pretty sure curling gets a higher rating in DC then Redskins football right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens4Real View Post
    Someone said earlier regarding a Dolphins fan, I’d rather suck for a year or two and get a young QB high in the draft than tread water for a couple years with Flacco and not be in the position to.
    Fans need to be careful what they wish for. Just ask the Browns and draft picks Tim Couch, Luke McCown, Charlie Frye, Brady Quinn, Colt McCoy, Brandon Weeden, Johnny Manziel, Cody Kessler, DeShon Kiser - all before they actually landed a winner in Baker Mayfield. The "suck for a year or two" may end up being 2 decades of sucking.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Fans need to be careful what they wish for. Just ask the Browns and draft picks Tim Couch, Luke McCown, Charlie Frye, Brady Quinn, Colt McCoy, Brandon Weeden, Johnny Manziel, Cody Kessler, DeShon Kiser - all before they actually landed a winner in Baker Mayfield. The "suck for a year or two" may end up being 2 decades of sucking.
    But it’s something every single team has a chance of doing. We have a chance to suck for 2 decades.

It’s not like they have chosen to do that. And I’d rather suck and have a chance at a generational talent than suck less and constantly be drafting in the teens where all of those guys are gone.