Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Stadium experience yesterday

I actually thought the corner boards were nice, I don't have a problem with them. Will probably have a bunch more info and stats going across during the season.

I think it took me less than 3 minutes to get through Gate D so no problems their either.

Concession prices were definitely a plus, really complain with the prices. Good Job!

As far as the tickets, I pulled mine up and screenshotted them before I got in line, then just pulled up the photos scan one swipe and scan the other 10seconds. I imagine for those that are in question on how to easily transfer to family or friends that's your answer, screenshot and text it over to them. Wouldn't trust that with other than family and friends however.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    I actually thought the corner boards were nice, I don't have a problem with them. Will probably have a bunch more info and stats going across during the season.

I think it took me less than 3 minutes to get through Gate D so no problems their either.

Concession prices were definitely a plus, really complain with the prices. Good Job!

As far as the tickets, I pulled mine up and screenshotted them before I got in line, then just pulled up the photos scan one swipe and scan the other 10seconds. I imagine for those that are in question on how to easily transfer to family or friends that's your answer, screenshot and text it over to them. Wouldn't trust that with other than family and friends however.
    Great idea on the screen shots. Then you don't need to worry about a connection. I didn't want to use the apple wallet like they suggested.

"Ticket" scanning delays for a tiny preseason crowd portend portends long. long lines and delays for the Bills game. Going ticketless remains a dumbfuck idea.

The new corner video boards are great in appearance, but much of the content really sucks and is a distraction. Live updates in the race for which NFL QB amassed the most yardage in other meaningless exhibitions -- really? That's retarded.

Moving the band to the sidelines was a great move. They are the most enthusiastic and intimidating fans in the stadium, and are now better positioned to do so. I don't get the purpose of that little patio cafe which replaced them. Seems to be a total waste of real estate. Perhaps it's just a temporary use this season, to be replaced by the Miller Lite flight decks once all the new suites are completed.

Someone above commended the WiFi service. Our experience was opposite. My wife tried for an hour pregame without a connection, including stepping out onto the ramps and the seating bowl. Ravens staff couldn't help, either. It did start working just before lick-off.

Are the new upper deck escalators now working? I didn't want to go pregame exploring upstairs last night due to the heat.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Are the new upper deck escalators now working? I didn't want to go pregame exploring upstairs last night due to the heat.
    The ones in the SouthEast corner near gate C are not ready. It seemed like they had a ways to go before completing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    Great idea on the screen shots. Then you don't need to worry about a connection. I didn't want to use the apple wallet like they suggested.
    Yep, my reception is not always great in the stadium so that's what I was afraid of. To experiment I also sent the screenshot to my email today and printed it out. Came out about the exact size as the phone so I don't see why scanning a printed out version wouldn't work.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

How was the Light Rail?? I heard it is closed on the south end. Any updates on when that will be fixed?? Parking lots can't handle all those cars coming to the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 120 View View Post
    How was the Light Rail?? I heard it is closed on the south end. Any updates on when that will be fixed??
    August 20th

https://mta.maryland.gov/content/lig...me-august-20-0
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

The ticketing - had 4 tickets, 1 of them would not scan. So we have to wait for assistance from someone in a blue shirt who was going everywhere except where we needed. After about 8 minute, I when to get of the blue shirts myself. The blue short too use someone in a green shirt, who was basically said the person scanning screwed up. I missed most of the first series, but seated just in time to see Joe's TD pass.

ATM - perhaps a minor issue, but hey have got to be the slowest ATM's ever. I'll remember to arrive with cash next time.

Blog Entries

M&T Upgrades

Thoughts on the new round of upgrades/changes. Corner video boards... Band moved to the field... Some sort of dugout where they used to be...

Re: M&T Upgrades

Blog Entries

Re: M&T Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by PeterB58 View Post
    Haha didn't see that. Thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Speaking of hype, the new pregame hype video sucked. Sucked hard.
    10000% AGREE!!! They were awful. The old one with the gladiator song was perfect, but of course, change a great thing for damn reason. The pregame stuff is always important to me because it takes my excitement and energy level through the roof and I'm dying to scream my head off. If this is a way to be "in touch" with younger people with some hip Imagine Dragons song, then f right off. I'm 19, and that crap sucked. Give me gladiator and Where the streets have no name. Take away the stupid fake intro props, and give me just normal white smoke to run through.