Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 96979899 LastLast
Results 1,165 to 1,176 of 1183

Re: Game Thread SNF Ravens @ Steelers 11/18

Quote Originally Posted by Skipjacks View Post
    Wasn't Batch the guy we hurt that forced them to bring Jenny Rothlisberger into the game some years ago? Nice to see it all coming full circle.
    No, that was Tommy Maddox.

Quote Originally Posted by Section 502 Raven View Post
    smart to resign dennis dixon.he would definitly be back in pissburg if we didn;t sign him.
    The Steelers can still sign him off our practice squad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

3. Re: Game Thread SNF Ravens @ Steelers 11/18

Ok lets beat SD and contribute to his getting fired so we can hire him to run this offense
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Beating them at home is awesome. Great defensive game(glad the D showed up today),steelers should be fined for keeping leftwich in the game,totally uncalled for. This win goes with the bend but don't break season. J Jones put 7 on the board, sad Tucker missed on today. Hope cam can get 7 instead of 3 against the better teams we face later. Three points always gives the other team a chance to win. Steelers sure missed bb.
    OT,Pats run up the score, who will complain about it?

Blog Entries

Poor Collingsworth and Costas.... The sounded so disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by veritas View Post
    Thank God Leftwich was playing. We'd have been beaten easily otherwise. I'm sick of seeing our pathetic offensive performances on the road.
    They aren't the #1 defense for nothing. I don't know why anyone thought they'd be lighting it up. I did think we'd put 20+ on the board, and yes, I am disappointed by Cam's playcalling in a major way, but I can't complain about this. We are 8-2. We have a 2 game lead in the division, and all of the tiebreakers. It's essentially over barring major collapse as it's clear the Steelers are in trouble offensively.

Defense came to play tonight. They were hitting hard. Offense? Well let's just say the continue to pack their suitcases without it. But the most important stat? The "W". Huge win tonight. We are in the driver's seat. Jacoby Jones continues to pay dividends.
    Just wish I could put wrap my hands around the offensive inepititude on the road. Part of tonight's problem was Ike Taylor blanketing Torrey. That basically takes away half of the field. Joe looking like a deer in lights without his favorite target (Pitta). And of course their Cam. A couple of times they threw 2 yard passes on 3rd and long, then throw a 30 yard pass on 3rd and 2 on their last drive LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    They aren't the #1 defense for nothing. I don't know why anyone thought they'd be lighting it up. I did think we'd put 20+ on the board, and yes, I am disappointed by Cam's playcalling in a major way, but I can't complain about this. We are 8-2. We have a 2 game lead in the division, and all of the tiebreakers. It's essentially over barring major collapse as it's clear the Steelers are in trouble offensively.
    There is a lot of room between "lighting it up" and scoring 6 points on offense. But I agree, I'll take the W.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Poor Collingsworth and Costas.... The sounded so disappointed.
    I agree, no ball washing the steelers, they will have to wait for the next steelers win.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Defense came to play tonight. They were hitting hard. Offense? Well let's just say the continue to pack their suitcases without it. But the most important stat? The "W". Huge win tonight. We are in the driver's seat. Jacoby Jones continues to pay dividends.
    Just wish I could put wrap my hands around the offensive inepititude on the road. Part of tonight's problem was Ike Taylor blanketing Torrey. That basically takes away half of the field. Joe looking like a deer in lights without his favorite target (Pitta). And of course their Cam. A couple of times they threw 2 yard passes on 3rd and long, then throw a 30 yard pass on 3rd and 2 on their last drive LOL.
    I think that if you watch the steelers first score, our d lineman was taken down with a wrestling move. The refs missed some obvious holding by the steelers. Offense still marched down the field to get 6 points against the highly rated steeler defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Why would I do that? Enough of you start pointless threads on here and I though the point of these game threads was for people to express their opinions no matter how they differ? I've always reasonably support Flacco but my blunders are off! That was a pathetic "no effort" play! He completely froze like a child, and if you're too much of an apologist to see it? Oh well!
    You feeling okay? I thought you only showed up when the Ravens lost?

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    You feeling okay? I thought you only showed up when the Ravens lost?
    He thought they were going to lose, that's why he's here.